[10]

(( warnings : sexual content and undertones, swearing ))
a/n: sorry :(

beverly is giggling as bill pushes her against the bed in betty ripsom's guest room. they've both kicked off their shoes, and bill now hovers over beverly marsh. the beautiful beverly marsh. her hair is fanned out around her head, smile wide and eyes shining.

bill is very aware that beverly wants to have sex tonight. he knows that that is not going to happen. because beverly is drunk. but bill is kind of convinced richie spiked the first drink he had tonight—which was supposed to be a sprite but tasted sourly of vodka—and he also looks forward to making out with his girlfriend. at least, he thinks she's his girlfriend. he never really asked.

bill leans down, kissing bev's nose softly.

"c'mon," she whispers, laughing again softly. "you can do better than that, denbrough."

he smirks and kisses her lips, and they just melt into each other. it's an action they've done a million times before, they've become accustomed to the feeling of their mouths on one another's.

beverly's hands are dancing across his back, before they find the hem of that sort-of-too-small, sort-of-too-big t-shirt and pull it over his head. bill's one hand rests on the bed beside her head, while the other rests on her thigh. slowly, he drags it up her legs, and even slower he slides her dress up and over her head.

she never ceases to marvel bill. he's seen her in her underwear countless times—all of the losers really have, as it was her swimming costume for their middle school years. yet, she manages to look absolutely marvelous no matter what she is in, or where she is, or what she does.

bill has pulled away to stare, and presses another hard kiss to lips. he begins to bring his lips lower, dotting her jaw and neck with kisses. she tosses her head back, and lets out a small moan as he kisses a particularly sensitive spot. beverly pushes his back for a moment.

"i-i wanna give you one," she pants, sitting up on her elbows. bill's eyebrows draw together.

"w-what?"

"a hickey." bill's mouth forms an 'o', as beverly tenderly takes his shoulders and guides him to lie on the bed. she pushes a piece of hair behind her ear as she straddles bill's waist and leans down. "now, relax, and enjoy." she winks.

beverly's lips are like a dream, and bill has only ever experienced nightmares. she moves her lips, and her tongue, and her teeth in a way bill has never seen before (not that he's seen much, though). she sucks a mark on his collar bone, and another right above his right nipple. she's kissing her way down his torso, fiddling with his belt, when he stops her. she looks up with a slight pout.

"we-we're both d-drunk. you k-know i haven't, u-um...yeah. i-i-i want to b-be suh-suh-sober, okay?" bev's eyes soften.

"of course," she says. bill sits up, and she presses a soft, but firm kiss to his lips. "i'll see you in school monday?"

"t-totally. see you."

bill walks through his front door at 11:05. his curfew is 11:30, so he isn't feeling very rushed. it's a saturday night, so his mother is still sitting on the couch, watching a late night talk show. georgie is fast asleep, head on her lap. bill's father is presumably asleep upstairs.