part 2

Its been nearly a year- I think- I felt extremely drained, but then I tasted blood. OH MY! Blood! Man did that ever taste so good! I regained some of my strength after I tasted it, so I figured it was good for me. I really, truely wonder what had happened to me a little under a year ago and who was that girl...

As time goes on I live my life day to day. I go to work like nothing ever happened, but the second I walk in my door when I get home, I'm trying to figure out who she is. I never got a name or number but the way she looks... oh boy... I'll never forget that! I will never forget the day any of that happened to me. I'll never forget her.

---------

It's been a year now. I've been testing blood for 2 weeks now... It's good. I'm stronger, my eyes and hair have changed slightly changed colour but thats better then being dead.

---------

I think I've made some progress on finding her. I've seen pictures. My brother John seen the picture I was looking at over my shoulder and said that he knew her. -I've found a connection.- He told me that her name is Taylor-Ann.

My one problem now is that I have no idea where Taylor-Ann is. But I'm going to find her soon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

hey guys sorry that its been almost a month... and i know that this is short, but I hope you guys like it :) please vote and comment!!

thanks -Hails