You gut to go to prom!

"Angie's POV"

It was Sunday... One of my favorite days of the week. I was reading a book- I was almost done with it actually-it a novel or series I think. It was called " A court of thorn and roses ". I placed the book in my desk beside my bed. Sigh... A day with no noise and distractions... I wish my friends would stop naging me today and I wish it would be peace full... And I think my wish just came true.

A few seconds passed then I heard the door ring. And I heard loud foot steps coming from outside my room. The footsteps bacame louder and louder as the thing came closer and closer to my door. Well I'm glad I locked my door. The footsteps stopped. And then the knob of the door twist. Haha it's locked. The thing/person behind the door said " Bro... What the fuck " I knew that voice.... Nope it can't be. Then I heard my door bang! BANG!
Then it was kicked open by my friend Alia. I spoke too soon.

Well good bye door knob.

" good morning girl!" she said with a big grin in her face. I know that face. Two of my two best friends where behind her, Keith and Ella. And they have the same grin as Alia. This day... Just.... AGH! Sigh...

" Girls... " I said

They looked at each other then grinned again " Angelica " they sang in harmony.

" I told you a million time... I'm. Not. Going. To. prom." Yup I know what you are thinking ' are you insane'. Well maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Prom.... Just don't interest me. People want their time doing thermos hair and buying fancy and expensive dresses that their only going to wear for like a few hours.

Did I say it was expensive?

"AGH come on Angelica it's you like to shine!" Alia shouted.

" nope"

" How about... Hm... I'll give you my monthly allowance for two-three month" Keith suggested.

"nah"

"ah! I know.. I'll give you more books!" Ella announced.

"not a chance... Sorry girls I already told my mind I'm not going and you can't do anything about it" I said in a matter of fact way. They looked at each other the grinned.

"Then we'll just have to cancel our dates and stay with you then" Alia said.

"HAH nice try girls but you can't fool me. I've known you for years and that won't work anymore. Prom is to precious to you" Their grin faided and I stood up the walked to the door that leads to the bathroom and opened it. "besides I've spent the hole month listening to your chattering about prom so that's that. Sorry I gotta go take a bath" just as before I close the door all three of them grinned again.

So... I locked my door, just to be safe.

************************************

I was done talking a bath and gust drying my hair then places the towel around my chest and secured it then brushed my teeth I could hear the girls laughing and giggling outside .

What's so funny?

A few seconds after I was done brushing the room went silent. Then I heard a bang on the door. Bang bang bang! And my doorknob was broken again bye Alia.

Good bye privacy...good bye doorknob...

"What the hell Alia! You just broke my doorknob! Twice!" I said furious!

" Keith, Ella... You know what to do"
She smirked.

Before I could even protest or even say a fucking word. Ella and Keith grabbed my two arms the started to drag me out of the bathroom into my room, through the hallway and down the stairs. I tried to resist them but if I did my towel would go lose and I would be naked...

And we don't want that now do we...

Then I saw mom.
"mom!Moooommmm!MOM!" she just looked at me... You gut to be fucking kidding me!

"hello! MOM! Your daughter is being dragged by her friends down the stairs to the front yard! Only wearing a towel! ALMOST NAKED!" I yelled the last part louder.

Alia however came down the stairs last... Holding a camera and a phone.
Shit really?!

"REALLY ALIA?! REALLY?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! " my mom was laughing her Ass off! God really?!

"mom! Not you too?! "

"Hahahahhahaha sorry honey it for your own good" she said still laughing.

" don't n't worry Mrs. Anderson... She's in good hands" said Alia.

" you guys?!  Are fuc-" oh moms here... " Are friking Anoing yah know?! Theyre going to such measures just to get me to go to prom?!  Unbelievable!

She was now in front of me" you made me no cause but to do this the  Angelica...its your folt for being stubborn. I ask you nicely but you refused so... Hard way it is" she said while walking backwards to her her car.

She went to the drivers sit then Ella opens the door to the passengers seat at the back then went in,  Keith forced me too get in too then she went in the closed the door.

Ok... I give up. When this girl put their brains into something... They would be unstoppable.

" Alia you dumass. You dragged me out of my house and to your car wear only a towel to cover my skin! What on earth are you taking me?!"

"to the mall" she said simply.

"yah gotta be fuking kidding me right I'm not going to the mall half-naked! I don't even like going outside or to the mall!"

" you think I'm GANNA like it?!  Well I'm really gonna like it Huh! "

Idiots... This world is full of idiots

Sarcasm

They broke into laughter.
" haha this is soo funny"

"just kidding angie don't be mad at us" Alia said.

" so where the hell on earth are you taking me? " I hissed, try to calm myself down.

"ow.. Come on we're going to her house silly" Ella said.

Oh no.

.
So... What do you think? Haha I know it sucks but as always I hope you like it ha haha ♥

Oh and @Slice_of_life sorry that I haven't used the cover you made (yet)  it's because I don't have any more storage so... I can't save the picture... I'll change it in some other time... I hope you like it
Love ♥