Nope!

"Angelica's POV"

"Come on angi! You need to get the hell of this car! Right now! "

Keith and Ella shouted. As for me I gripped the chairs of the car. As hard as I can.

"I said I don't wanna play dress up with you guys! " I yelled back then frowned like a kid.

"Only an idiot would say that! Many girls in out school would die, gust go get a makeover from us!"

Alya started then cracked into a grinned. If I could frown lower I could have done it.

"besides I'm-we're only going to change this and that about you."

"fuck off Alya! Don't you lie to me! I know what you plan to do and I have a very positive feeling that I'm not gonna like it! " I protested
And added

" and besides! I'm still in.a.fucking.
towel Bitch!"

"aw...thats so sweet ♥ I'm you Bitch. Your my Bitch too ♥. If that makes you feel better. Even if I'm still a Bitch you still love me....! "

she said while still trying to get me out of the car and while poking my cheeks.

"your such a!  AGH! I can't take it anymore!"

I let go... If they have to drag me into the house and up the stairs so be it...

Well for some reasons they didn't drag me. They let me walk by myself, such charming and caring friends aren't they?

note the sarcasm.

When we got inside Alya's parents welcomed me with open arms.

" Hey mr & mrs Gonzales, what a nice day. "

They smiled at me then looked at each other. Shit... I forgot I'm wearing a a towel... A freaking fucking towel!

"Ahahaha... That" I looked down to myself

" this " I gestured myself

  "you may ask want to ask your darling daughter here" I glared at Alya.

Alya's mom smiled and said " ahahaha I thought so, I'm used to it all already. Oh by the way you look nice angi! ♥ "

I smiled. Placed my hand on my hip and the other to my chest

" that's so nice of you Mrs. Gonzalez! Not like someone I know"

Alya's dad chuckled and someone I know too. I heard foot steps. I turned around and saw Alya's brother Max. Max is one of the so called 'cool guys ' in our school. And I don't want anything to do with him...

Yup

His a player.

"max" I managed a force smile.

  "Angelica, nice to see you again... You look.. " he smirked

" amazing " I finished for him.

"yeh amazing "he repeated.

" charming as always"

I looked at them then said " I...can I plz go to Alya's bedroom? I need to borrow some of her clothes"

Before they could reply, I run upstairs and into her her bedroom.

I'm going to kill that Bitch.

A few minutes passed, my so called friends went running to Alya's room.

" hey Angi !" the three of them singed.

"fuck of you BITCHES" I hissed.

They broke into a grin...holy shit I'm in big trouble now. I head heavy footsteps coming from behind... It was Max.

Hell no BITCHES! I ain't letting no man nor Bitch touch me! This is called kidnapping people.

Also in a way sexual harassment. 

And child abuse

I laughed sarcastically " what the fuck is he doing here?! " I half shouted. I looked at Max and he broke into a grin too...

He was carrying a chair. Alya was holding a rope.

Holy mother of broccolis...

Are you fucking thinking of tying me up on a freaking chair?!

"calm down girls" I hold both of my arms in the air, struggling to stop them in their tracks .

"you don't want to do this" I said as I looked at them each in the eye. I gulped, they mustn't be serious.

"oh angie, yes we do" max said as he took a big step forward while licking his lips.

Gosh do boy think its hot when they do that?

Its freaking disgusting

And creepy

Hi byie miss u all