Secrets?

TEST DAY
I keep studying because I dont want to be John's Slave maybe he make me bow on him or else Atleast Im way smarter than him haha. Ok the test is today Keisha you can do it!

Once again as usual I do my thing run to the library to study. I went to class then we greet our teacher again.

"Get ready keisha your ganna be my slave for 1 month" Said John then smirk

"You wish"

"Yup i wish"

"Ok class past the paper backward if you already have the test you may start"

Im confident in my answer. But then this f*ckboy is just answering the question line 1 2 3 psh. He's  clearly  going to lose.

1 hour has past by.~

"Give your answer sheet  forward"
Then our teacher leave our classroom i was curious if that means it's our Recess Our teacher peek again and said

"Fine go have your recess"

While I'm packing for recess the dumb bell said to me.

"It's your last freedom babe"

"Huh you wish!"

Then went to the Cafeteria. I didn't find my squad yet cauz .. Hmmm my old crush. He doesn't leave the classroom i hate himmmmmm hahaha .. I'm so lonely.

I ate lunch all by myself. But there was a boy who caught my attention.. he's  wayyyyyy too tall for me but. I think he's cute thou focus keisha for exam  focussss!!!!
Ok After i ate I went  to the library to study some stuff.
I feel... Sleepy.. *yawn* I'm just ganna...
You fell asleep without even know what time is it.

"Hey keishaaa" Lisa said with a camly voice

"KEISHA" Jennie said with a irritating voice

"KEISHA MARIII" Jade said with a angrily tone

"Back off Im ganna kiss her in the cheek" Said John

"THE F IM AWAKE!!!YAH DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" I shouted

"Shhhhh.."

"Im sorry"welp I was .. ugh.

"Ugh your ganna be late for the next exam" Jade said while crossing her arms
"What?" Welp I can hear very well
"Stand back girls I'm just ganna carry her"
John said

Well he Piggy back ride me what Im a sleepy potato then .. I close my eyes again.

John's Pov
The Bell rang so.. It's our next exam where is that nerd. I excuse my self to our teacher.
"Mam can i be excuse don't start the exam without me" I said then run.

I looked everywhere the garden, Rooftop, etc. Well my last hope is in the library cauz that little nerd is a f*cking nerd. I went searching the whole Library I think i saw her. Well yep i saw her.

"Hey nerd" I said

"Ugh. John i have a crush on you...." I heard what Keisha said well she made me blush.
I saw her Bestfriends

"Hey is this your bestfriend?"I said outloud

"Wait is that keisha?" Her Friend said
"Yep thats keisha" I said

Hey keishaaa"
"KEISHA"
"KEISHA MARIII"
"Back off Im ganna kiss her in the cheek"  I Said
*I kiss her in the cheeks *
"THE F IM AWAKE!!!DON'T EVER KISS ME IN THE CHEEK AGAIN!! OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Keisha shouted

"Shhhhh.."
"Im sorry" Keisha said.

"Ugh your ganna be late for the next exam"

"What?" Keisha said
"Stand back girls I'm just ganna carry her"I said

This girl is still asleep? Maybe she study way to far. But She's still ugly haha I Just took her in the rooftop My secret hiding Place Were just ganna skip the exam I had some Pillows here. I Put her head in my shoulder Her Hair fall from here head to here face I just fix her hair. Then I just touch her cheek cauz she has a chubby Cheeks haha he's cute i mean... Nah.. I just fell asleep too..

********************************************

¤   ¤   COME ION NOW WRITER WHOS THE
   ~   FREAKING SLAVEEE ugh

OWNER: NO NOT TODAY HAHA ONE MORE TIME JUST WAIT KITTEN

By the way please follow JihoonieLee She's my sister well not in blood but in heart...
After you read this go to her and read her book please support us too. Kamsa~
(Thank you ) and Saranghae (I love you)