A Promise is a Promise

John's Pov

While we stare at Keisha while she's staring in the floor. She drop the knife well that's a good thing cauz we freaking agree that we're afraid of Keisha. Well Just sometimes.

I quickly stood then grab the knife.

Then... We set silent we didn't bother Jade even thou we had a plan.

After like 5 mins Keisha Drop a tear...

"I.... Didn't. ......."She said then cry on the carpet Jennie,Lisa and Jade Went to comfort her while me and James are staring at each other ..

"Who's Dwyne? Why am i crying?" Keisha said while looking at her hand.

"Shh.." Jennie said trying to comfort Keisha.

"I think it's time to tell you the truth." Jade said while looking at each other.

"First,Take a Sit" Jennie said.

Jennie's Pov

We look at each other to see if Jade and Lisa agreed. While Keisha is looking at us.

"Ok.." We take a sigh..

"Look..While we're  crossing the road.. Someone save you.. Well because.. A truck is coming at your direction.. the one who save you is your Second Bestfriend. It's dwyne he push you to the other side then.. He's the one who took to the hospital  but your head is knock by a rock.  You have lost your Memory of him but.. He survived he's always by your side even in the hospital When He found out that you didn't know him anymore He told the story to us. He's now Canada. But. Atleast he's coming back.." I said.

"But.. When?" Keisha said while crying..I can't bear to see her crying....

"Now." I told.

"Oh."

"Well.. what did you remember? Did you even remember anything?"I said while Looking at her I can't actually see her face right now cauz she's looking at the floor.

"Well.. They were some mean girls who throw anything to me then Noone help me
Then I saw nothing .. Then When i open my eyes I stab a girl  with a knife.... then dwyne hug me then said  Please don't be like this.. " Keisha said while figuring out the rest..

"You figured it out." Jade said while Eating some chocolates.

"Huh?" Keisha said while looking at us with a confuse face.

"One of the mean girls is Stella then, Stella has a crush on dwyne but.. Dwyne rejected her. That's why she put the blame on you cause. He is your boybestfriend"  I said.

"That little rat" Keisha said while punching the pillow we didn't react but when she got the knife we start to panic.

"Ok.. Put down the knife Keisha" James said while slowly walking

"Fine.." Keisha said.. Well.. Thats easy.

When suddenly Someone Call me It's dwyne.

I answer it

DWYNE      

JENNIE

"Hey"

Where are you?

Almost there in your dorm.
Whats happening there?

Dwyne... Keisha remember you. And then she remember when she stab a girl.

She pick up a knife while its 4:55pm right?