Raw: February 11, 2013

It was once again the beginning of a new week, but it was a fairly easy day as we didn't have to do much. About mid-afternoon we were at the arena for the show tonight. After hanging around for a bit, Cara and Seth go and find out what the guys have set out for the night at least.

"I hope you don't have anything hard." Seth frowns.

"I doubt it. They're usually pretty good about that kind of thing Colby." She pats his shoulder reassuringly. 

"They won't let me compete until I'm medically cleared at least. The most I can do is an interview or a promo or something." She adds.

"Right. I can't help but worry though."

"I know." She kisses his cheek.

"I appreciate the concern."

"Of course." He nods. 

"I'm only cleared for light work now so you can be assured that there won't be a match for me until probably next week or so." She says, laying her head against his arm. 

"Alright, good."

"I'm just glad to get out of that sling."

"I bet."

"I know you're happy about it." She giggles, looking up at him. 

"So happy." He grins. 

He gives her a quick but heated kiss.

"Mmm, yeah. Very happy." She laughs. 

"I'll be even happier when you're healed completely."

"I know."

"I can't wait."

"I can tell." She giggles. 

They soon find who they needed, finding out what was in the script tonight. For the guys, they have an in-ring promo in the middle of the show just about.

"Ooh fun." She says. 

"And we know that you and Serenity are both still healing, and that's fine. We want you both in top shape before you get back into the ring. For tonight, you're both just going to have interviews, nothing too stressful."

"Alright." She nods.   

"There is one other thing. A note from Mr Hunter." The schedule guy adds, handing over a piece of paper.  

She thanks him before walking away with Seth.

"What's it say?" He asks.  

"Hmm. Says I'm free to give AJ a little reminder that I'm not forgetting what she did. They're thinking of putting us in a feud." 

"Oh really? What do you have in mind for a reminder?"

"Prank." She smirks. 

"And what's that prank gonna be?" He asks curiously.

"You'll see."

"This should be fun." He grins. 

"But of course!" She grins. 

"Go find Serenity and let her know?"

"There's not really much else to do so yeah, I guess so."

"Alright, I believe she said she'd be in catering right?"

"I think so."

He nods and they head in that direction. When they get there, they find me sitting at a table with both Dean and Roman, just snacking and talking.