18

Since I didn't have a job, I wanted something to do to occupy my time and make some extra money. I spent quite some time in this house and I didn't have a job.

I knew there was a small cafe not far from here. I quickly got ready, I grabbed my resume and walked out the door locking it behind me.

*:・゚✧

Time passed, and I was at the cafe. There wasn't many people here since it was the afternoon, A cashier gave me a small smile.

"What would you like today?"

"Are you hiring, by any chance?" I chuckled nervously, he nodded in response.

"I'll get my manager." He went to the back door, coming back with a girl that was my age, I gave her a bright smile to give her a good first impression.

We sat down by the tables where they make the drinks and snacks. I gave her my resume and she scanned it.

"Wow, you did alot of volunteer work hm?" A smile crossed her face when I nodded. "You're hired. I'm happy to get to know you." My eyes widened.

"Thank you!" I bowed politely and she chuckled, "May I work part time please?"

"Of course, you could work for five hours. What days are you available?" She handed me my resume while speaking.

"I could work every Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday."

"Ah, alright. how about your shift starts at 12:00pm-5:00pm next week?"

I smiled and nodded, perfect.

"I'll just need your contact information and I'll get your name tag printed out."

"My name is Hyrin, Miss. I'll give you my contact information." I grabbed a slip of paper and a pen that she offered me and wrote down my number and email.

"Thank you, I'll contact you about extra information when the time comes. Have a good day! My name is Kim Jisu." She held a out for me to shake, I shook her hand before I left happily.

I just got myself a job. It was almost dinner time and there was a restaurant from the cafe, I entered and waited for a table. As a waiter was about to walk to me I saw Somi's face from a distance. They were here. They were also packing up leftovers.

"How many people?" A man asked, I quickly shook my head.

"I-I'm sorry. Never mind." I quickly left the restaurant, I just embarrassed myself.

I quickly walked home, as I was about to enter the dorm I heard plenty of footsteps behind me along with lots of conversation.

"Crap." I muttered, I quickly tried to look for my keys. I couldn't find them in time, I checked my back pockets and they were there.

I already saw Yoongi and he saw me as well. I avoided eye contact with anybody else while I unlocked the door. I opened the door, I knew they were behind me.

"Oh, where did you go?" Yoongi asked while we both took off our shoes.

"No where, don't worry about it." I just walked to my room and hid my resume by my desk and placed my bag down on the chair.

"We brought you your favourite, noodles." Namjoon smiled, entering my room while he gave me the container.

"Thank you!" I gave him a hug and I walked to the kitchen to eat it. I was starving, I knew they would question me while I was eating. I opened the container, the noodles were still hot. I grabbed chopsticks and began to eat on the dining table.

"Are you seeing another guy or something?" Jin raised his eyebrow, I almost choked by his words.

"Are you crazy? I'm not!" I spoke with a full mouth, I put my chopsticks down and digested my food.

"Then why are you acting like this? Did you not like what we did yesterday?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I did, but it just seems like it didn't mean anything to you." I sighed, leaning back on the chair. He sat in the chair across from me.

"It meant everything to me, I like you alot Hyrin." He took both my hands, while staring into my eyes.

"I like you too, but you just said during breakfast that it was just one day. You acted like you didn't care about me or our date." I sighed staring down at our hands.

"I care about you and our date so much that they have to make a new word about how much I care about you and our date." His words made my cheeks heat up, "I'd really like to continue what we did. Do you like me too?"

"Of course, but I don't want to be a burden to your career." I bit my cheek, he lifted my chin to look at me.

"You would never be a burden." He chuckled, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled at him brightly, I nodded and he walked towards me and pressed his lips against mine.

"Don't ever think that you're a burden to me, you aren't." He hugged me as we pulled away from the kiss. He really did know how to make me feel like a princess.

"GROSS!" Taehyung cheered happily. I quickly hid my face in Jin's chest after knowing that he watched.

"You hurt my best friend, you won't live another day Kim Seokjin. I MEAN IT." I turned to see Somi balling up her fist as she pretended to punch him.

"Got it." He laughed, I felt as if this was so surreal. I was dating Jin, I'm happy.