Chaynts' PoV Chapter 1

"Ok, let's go!" I yell to the kids, walking out the door.

"Ok!" Gabrelah yells, racing Kyson to the door.

"Are you excited!?"

"Yeah!" Gabbe yells.

"No.." Kyson mumbles next to me.

"Why not?"

"I.. I'm scared.. I don't like animatronics."

"It's ok Ky, I was afraid of animatronics when I was a kid, if this was here before, I wouldn't want to go."

"You were afraid of robots Auntie?!" Gabbe asks, putting her seatbelt on.

"Yeah, they freaked me out, I didn't like the way they moved.. So.. Lifelike.." I say, zoning out. I snap out of it and start to drive, "I remember there was a game called Five Nights at Chucky's and I used to watch people play it at night all the time.."

"What was it about?" Ky asks.

"It was a horror game and you're a night guard.. The animatronics moved and jump scared you.. I listened most of the time instead of watch the screen.."

"Why?" Gabbe asks, leaning in.

"So I didn't get scared when they got jumpscared.."

"Wow, that sounds scary.. I wouldn't want to play that." Gabbe says.

"Well, we're here."

"Wow, this place is larger than I thought." Ky mumbles.

"Ky, take off your hood." I say, getting out of the car.

"Why?" He asks, pulling it down further.

"So I can see your beautiful dirty blond hair and bright green eyes." I say, taking his hood off.

"Uhh." He mumbles, smiling a little.

"Let's go Ky! Let's play games!" Gabbe says, grabbing Ky's arm and pulling him.

"When you need me I'll be here!" I say, sitting at a table in front of the stage. I was fine until the show started and all the animatronics started to move.

Ky came and sat on my lap because he was scared, but Gabbe was entertained. "Gabbe, what's their names?"

"The main one is Freddy, the girl is Chica and the bunny is Bonnie."

"Which ones your favorite?"

"Chica, cuz she likes cupcakes." Gabbe says.

"What's your favorite Ky?"

"I.. I donno.. I just want to go home.."

"Just choose. Bonnie, Freddy or Chica?"

"Bonnie.. I guess"

"Why?"

"Cuz he has the same eye color as me and is my favorite color."

"Nice. Go play with your sister for a minute, i need to go to the bathroom." I say, lifting him off my lap and walking to the bathroom. Once I enter the bathroom I look in my reflection and start to calm myself down. I couldn't handle it, I still have my childhood fear, just like Ky. I sit there for a minute or two until I hear a scream... It sounded just like Ky.. I rush out of the bathroom, sweating with fear and look at the stage.. I saw Ky.. Bleeding out on his face.. At Bonnie's feet.

"KY!!" I yell, ignoring the stares. I run toward him and take him from the employee. "What happened?!"

"He...." She says, walking back.

"Gabbe, what happened?!"

"We went on the stage and Ky tripped on a wire and fell in Bonnie's teeth.."

I feel his chest, he wasn't breathing, his heart wasn't beating, he died.. "No.." I whisper, hugging him, not caring about the blood on my face.

"Ma'am.. We're sorry.. We tried to tell them to stay off.. But they didn't listen.."

"It's ok." I mumble, standing up and walking to a table. I call their parents to come. I look at Bonnie, with blood all on his mouth and teeth, dripping down on the stage. Ky's favorite killed him..

"My baby!" Rain cries, running to us on stage, "What happened?!"

"Gabbe said he tripped and fell into his mouth.. And died right on the spot, no second chances.." I say, between tears.

"Shoo, go." The manager says, pushing them out.

He comes back and looks at me, "What do u want?"

"I want you to come with me."

"Where?"

"Just come." I stand up, "What about K.." Before I finish he takes me and brings me to a sketchy looking office..

"Sit." He says, closing the door.

I slowly walk to the chair, examining the room.. It was painted grey, unlike the rest of the building, with posters on the wall of the band and two normal-sized windows directly behind his desk. The weirdest part was that there was heads of each character, six in total. I slowly sit down, confused. "Why do u have heads on your desk?"

"You like that? It's Toy Freddy, Puppet, Toy Foxy, Balloon Boy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica."

"No.. It's creeping me out."

"About your nephew," he says, pulling something out of his desk and standing up, "There is nothing we can do." He says, walking behind me.

"Why not?"

"Cuz he's not important." He says, bashing me in the head and knocking me unconscious.