How It Began

we were all in the lobby of the dumping ground waiting for mike and bailey and as soon as we heard the door click we stood up to see mike "hey, guys" he said we all walked towards bailey as Ryan held out the money "150 smackeroos"Ryan said handing the money to bailey "we all put in" johnny said "yeah" we all agreed to let him know we all helped "thanks to kaz's chef skills" Ryan said. "that's lovely guys. thank you so much" mike replied. Tyler spoke up "is there anyone who hasn't made money from our veggies?" he asked "thanks" bailey said nodding towards us "but that's not enough" he continued "well" a man said holding up money "whoa whoa whoa where did that come from?" mike asked "its legit mike don't worry" johnny said as the man continued "its donations from all the good folk who passed mal by everyday. we weren't sure what to do with it until your mate here told us about mischief" he said pointing at Ryan "its a start right?" bailey asked mike "more than a start come on" mike said "lets go" as mike and bailey went to go out the door mike said "that's brilliant guys thank you so much" "good luck" we all shouted as the door closed "we could start our own business- floss and harry and co." floss said to harry as we all looked in their direction "who's co?" Billie asked "you two" floss replied "you now work for us" we all laughed at this.

***the next day***

we were all in the living room waiting we had a banner the said 'welcome home mischief' when mike and bailey walked in with mischief "hi, chaps" mike said we all went and greeted them "so is he home for good now or...?" tee asked, mike looked up "um...the vet says that he has some internal bruising but that should heal with time" he said and we all awed. "present" Billie said handing bailey a bag "aw thanks guys" bailey said "we got him a bowl and some toothpaste" Toni continued for Billie "chicken flavour" kazima said as bailey made a face "ugh thanks" Carmen spoke up "besides, you're far less annoying when mischief's around" "ain't that the truth" mike spoke up as we all laughed. everyone had gone upstairs already and i had just had a drink and started heading to my room when johnny pulled me into his.

"what are you doing?" i asked him suspiciously "this" he said then planted his lips on mine. as his hands fell to my waist mine found their way to his neck as he locked the door and pulled me gently towards the bed.

***the next day***

i woke up and realised i wasn't in my room and i was in fact in johnny's (mo is on a school summer trip as they share a room) i went to get up when i felt something tighten around my waist. i looked down to see an arm i then looked towards the pillows to see johnny asleep, i smiled as i remembered what happened last night. i went to turn so i could get out of his bed before mike and may-li go around waking everyone up for breakfast. but as i did his grip tightened again "stay" he whispered as he pulled me back into a lying position and kissed my cheek whilst opening his eyes. "i'll be back in like" i paused to look at the clock "15 minutes but i gotta make sure i'm not in here and neither are my clothes when mike or may-li wake us up" he removed his arm from my waist "fine" he whined "as long as you come back" he smiled "of course i will" i smiled back as i got up and put my shorts and vest top back on and johnny just put boxers and a t-shirt on. i walked towards the door when his arms once again found their way to my waist spinning me round as he lent in to kiss me. i pulled away as i heard voices downstairs "see you in a bit" i whispered then opened the door and sneaked back into my room that's conveniently in the next room.