Chapter 9

"Correction baby girl, your supposed to be bABYdADdY." I said mocking her. "Nah we don't talk like that when he come over he mostly be eating my pussy so we barely be talking." I said winking at her and walking to get my food and headed to my car pulling off playing Moneybagg Yo Side Bitches. I just decided I was about to stop talking to Jordan until this bitch dropped her baby because if it's a possibility that the baby was his I didn't want to kill it. I was gone wait until the bitch popped up with the baby and wait on the DNA test so I could see where to go from that point. When I got home I was gonna get situated and call and tell him to come over so I could let him know wassup.

Me And Kristin got the groceries out the car and headed into the house. I went and put the groceries on the kitchen counter before going to the laundry room and washing my bed sheets and comforts. I told Kristin she can gone ahead and start boiling the eggs and preparing the salad. I came back and heard Pandora playing. I shot Jordan a text and told him to come to my house as soon as he could and that we needed to talk. I grabbed the crab legs and placed them in the boiler, I waited 10 minutes to add the shrimp and 20 minutes later I added the rest of the ingredients. I helped Kristin set the table for us two, she grabbed the plates and forks, etc. I grabbed the salad, juice, water and pan for the crab leg shells. We fixed our plates and had small talk as we ate our food. We were cleaning up as I heard the doorbell ring, I opened it to see Jordan I led him to the living room and told him I'll be back. I went into the laundry room and put my sheets and comforts in the dryer. I walked back into the living room and saw Jordan scrolling on his phone.

"Jordan I think we need to take a break from seeing each other." I said getting straight to the point. He looked me into my eyes waiting for me to start laughing, after a few seconds of looking me in to my eyes he dropped his head running his fingers through his hair. It was like he was trying to see was I being serious. I started catching feelings for him but before I argue over him I would rather leave him alone. But this was only to see was the baby his or not, I wasn't meaning the whole time we would just stop talking.

"Tf you mean we need a break man we just started." He said taking a slight pause, "What I did man?" He said looking up at me playing with his fingers. He looked kind of upset but before I go through baby momma drama with a bitch that may be a mother, I'd rather give them space to keep me from whooping her ass. I told him what happened earlier he did nothing but shook his head and looked up at me with so much rage filled in his eyes.

Jordan POV:

I couldn't do nothing but shake my head at the shit McKenzie just told me, I was feeling her and for Alexis to go and try to start some shit with this girl the shit just crazy. I didn't want to stop talking to McKenzie so I was just gone put Alexis ass in her place because me and her don't even conversate unless it's something dealing with my baby.

"Man baby girl listen to me, me and her don't talk at all unless it's concerning my baby. She just tryna get in your head cause she don't want to see nobody with me. She trying to run you away and we ain't gone let her do that. I promise it ain't nothing more than what it seems, me and her only communicate when it's some dealing with her doctor's appointments nothing more nothing less. It's up to you to choose tho, I give you my word for it whatever you decide I'll respect that." He said making direct eye contact with me.

"You promise to keep that bitch in her place I ain't tryna kill this hoe with a possibility of your seed in her?" I said asking him seriously. He nodded his head, "I promise baby, you got my word for it." He said getting up kissing my lips, "I don't wanna lose you over no stupid shit so imma talk to her. Don't worry about her ass.

"Alright, you got one chance to fuck up and it's over with." I said pointing my finger in his face.

"I'm just as serious as you baby." he stated.

"You spending the night with me or you gotta go play daddy?" I said seriously, but he started laughing like I had said some shit funny. "What's funny I'm serious?" I asked.

"You, cause yeen even have to say that last part you just wanted to be petty, but yeah I'll spend the night with you. We just gotta ride by my house so I can get some stuff." He said, I nodded and put on my Steve Madden shoes and told Kristin we were headed out. Kristin's bestfriend was on her way over so at least she wasn't gonna be lonely. We got into his car and headed to his place, that's when Right and Wrong Way by Keith Sweat started playing, he was about to change it until I smacked his hand. I cut it up while singing and rolling my hips to the song.

You may be young but you're ready
(Ready to learn)
You're not a little girl, you're a woman
(Take my hand) Let me tell you, babyI'm yours for the takin'
So you can (Do what you please)
Don't take my love for granted
You're all I (I'll ever need)Hold me, hold me in your arms
(Oh¡­baby) Never let me go

I was singing the song my whole way to Jordan's house, he had a nice home, it wasn't too much or too little it was just right. He cut the car off and I took my seatbelt off and was about to get out until I felt a stinging sensation on my thigh.

"Ouchhhh Wtf Jordan!" I lightly shouted.

"When you with me you don't touch no doors or no checks, the hell." He said making me blush. This was something new to me because Jacoby had never done none of these things Jordan was doing. Jacoby gave me head twice out our whole relationship. Jordan walked over to my door and opened it and closed it for me, doing the same with his front door. We walked in, I was expecting to smell weed but all I smelled was Febreze Hawaiian Breeze. He ran upstairs and grabbed his things. As we were on our way out the door swung open revealing......"

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE