Chapter 21

Author's Note:
Wattpad was tripping for the longest due to technical difficulties, sorry for the wait.

My phone dinged again and Jordan snatched my phone out my hand. He read the message and immediately started putting on his shoes.

"Man put some clothes on yeen leaving the house in that." He said and I frowned up.

"Where I'm going?" I asked looking confused.

"Somewhere else for tonight, somebody watching y'all house man." He said and my heart immediately started racing.

I picked up the phone and read the message and what they said made me scared as hell.

Unknown: you and Jordan looking quite nice together to bad you won't live long enough to be with him, especially if I can't have him.

I put on my black Nike hoodie some Nike tights and grabbed my black Uggs and my phone and headed downstairs with Jordan.

"Call yo brother and tell him to meet us at the spot, he'll know what I'm talking about." He told me pulling off. I dialed Quincy's number and told him what Jordan said and did the same with Kristin.

I started daydreaming just thinking about who it could possibly be but only female I knew was Jordan's " bAbYmOmMA." I turned to see what Jordan was doing but he was just too caught up in his thoughts to realize I was looking at him.

"You don't know who it could possibly be ?" I asked with attitude.

"Like fr cause these bitches threatening me from the side like I won't fuck them up." I stated to him while rolling my eyes.

"Man McKenzie right now ain't the time mane I'm just as lost as you." He stated throwing his hand up. I knew if I would've said something else, it would've only made me even madder. I smacked my lips and turned the radio up blasting Ciara I Bet.

We finally pulled up to this nice looking modern house. I sat and waited on him to come open my door. We got out the car and walked into the house. Quincy, Kristin, Kyle and Quincy's boy bestfriend were all in the living room, I greeted everybody and sat down by Kristin waiting for Jordan to talk.

"So what's happening I was just about to go out of town? Q asked getting straight to the point. Jordan came up to me, "Lemme see yo phone Ken." I grabbed my phone out my pocket and unlocked it. He showed everybody the messages and Quincy's jaw clenched immediately.

"So y'all have any clues on who it might be because this shit can get even dangerous." Kristin stated.

"Damn right it's gone get dangerous, cause whoever the bitch is when I find her imma bash that hoe head in!!!" I slightly yelled starting to stand up. Kristin grabbed my hand and started pulling me down the hall into a room.

'You and Jordan are gonna stay here tonight since people are watching the house I'm going to my bestfriend house and Q going to that dude house who know how to hack phones so we can locate the person who sent it." She stated and I nodded my head.

"Are there any clothes for me to shower with since we gotta stay here?" I asked Kristin and she nodded her head and pointed towards the dresser. She left out the room and I searched the dresser to find me something to put on and started to run my bath water.

Jordan POV:

Everybody was starting to head out once Quincy told us what the plan was. We ended up smoking about 3 blunts and I had a half cup of Hennessy left and I was horny ass hell. I knew McKenzie wasn't gonna give me none because she still wanted to wait. I locked the door and headed down the hall to the room Kenzie was in. I didn't see her in the room but I heard music playing so I decided to wait on her to get out. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling down my newsfeed on Instagram. I decided to snap a quick picture, I had on a black Nike jumpsuit and my forces.

 I decided to snap a quick picture, I had on a black Nike jumpsuit and my forces

As soon as I snapped the picture Kenzie walked out the bathroom. She had on a big pink shirt and some black bottoms under. She headed to the basket and put her dirty clothes in there.

"Aye I'm about to head out you wanna come or you staying here?" I asked her and she pouted immediately

"My hair not done I look ratchet as hell." She snapped and turned the TV on and flopped down on the bed. I sighed and started to take my jacket and stuff off leaving me in just my tank top and Nike gym shorts. I cut the light off and got under the cover with Kenzie while we sat up and watched boring ass Riverdale on Netflix. I was high as hell so I eventually ended up dosing off.

McKenzie POV:
I had just got out of the tub and I was horny as hell, it's been a while since I've hand some in a minute anyways. I was starting to feel like a virgin again I was tired of waiting. I looked over and saw that Jordan was sleep so I decided to wake him up to something good. I took my shirt off and got on top of him straddling him. I proceeded to kiss his pink plump lips all the way down to his neck. I started sucking on his neck making sure he felt my lips and my warm, wet tongue. I got up and grabbed my phone and turned on some music, Tank Fucking With Me started playing. I got back on his lap and started grinding my hips to the music. He popped his eyes open and immediately started smirking. I bit down on my lip seductively as he flipped me on my back so now he was on top. He caressed my breasts and started to put one of them in his mouth and started to give the other breast the same treatment. He then came back to my face and started kissing my lips as our tongues fought I stuck my hands in his pants bringing out his dick. I started stroking as I heard him groaning against my lips. He stopped kissing me and started kissing my chest and made his way to my black shorts. He tugged at them with his teeth and started growling like he was a tiger. I immediately started laughing at his goofiness, he pulled them off along with my panties. He pushed my legs into my chest as he stared hungrily at my pussy. He licked his lips once before diving in, I hissed like a snake to the satisfaction. I grabbed his head with one hand as he was slurping on my clit.

"Mmmmm shitt boyyeee damnn." I moaned out as he gave me head. He increased the speed of his tongue movement which made me go even crazier. I started scooting up on the bed trying to get his wet tongue from off me. Expected, I got pulled back, "Don't run you wanted this." He stated against my wetness.

"Uhhhmmm Jordaan I'm finnaa CUUMMM baby!!" I yelled as my body shook effortlessly. He smacked my ass, "Let that shit out den." I did as I was told as I watched him lick all my juices. I was about to get up until I felt him grab my legs making me collapse back on the bed.

"Nah, it's time for you to feel all of me." He said as he slapped his member on my wetness letting me know he was about to stick it in.

LMAO I Can't Do Sex Scenes Fr But Excuse Any Errors !