16| what? (b.a.)

Requested by @AllTimeFrenchFry

     Coffee for you was no longer a want, but more like a need. So it wasn't exactly surprising when you were found waiting in a 20 people long line for a overpriced shot of espresso. You were clearly bored and glanced around the room reading signs and observing people around you in a completely non-stalker type way.

     Your eyes came round to a display next to you that encased an abundance  of red packaging. "Vanilla Victory: Imported Italian Coffee." The well marketed product prompted you to grab it and examine it further. You took a little step to the side, still making sure that your place in line was held and wrapped your fingers around the top of the package. What can you say? You're a sucker for coffee especially Victory Vanilla ones. You turned back around and looked up and found a guy had replaced you.

Oh god no. You did not wait in line for 20 minutes to be cut by a glasses wearing son of a coffee line cutter.

"Excuse me?" You said. He looked up from his phone and nodded.

"Yeah?"

"That's my spot. You cut me." You explained almost sure it would all be fine after that statement.

"I didn't see you there? Move your feet lose your seat, I guess." He laughed trying to be funny. It wasn't funny. You needed your coffee even if it was a matter of one spot. He grasped onto your annoyance and came up with a compromise. "Okay then, why don't I give you your spot back if you let me buy your coffee and sit with me?"

"I just want my spot back so fine." You shrugged. But your mind quickly realized that even though he was a spot stealer he did have a cute face to make up for it. "And (your favorite coffee order)."

"What?" He questioned.

"My order." You giggled.

___________________________
(A/N): ayeeeeeee it's the sixteenth one. requests are open. ❤️❤️. Plz vote,comment, share
and all that good stuff ❤️❤️.  Thank you darling❣️

Question of the update: "How many cups of coffee/tea have you had this week?"