I'll stab you

So from the title, you can guess someone pisses you off but who. Hehehehe,  I know.
Ok, so I want to apologize that in the story you haven't really fallen for Amon and he hasn't fallen for you but more or less it's going to happen.  It's just going to take a few more chapters. I'm going to make the next chapter more complicated so I'll put out a shortish one than the long complicated one so yeah.

____________________________________________________________________

*your/narrator P.O.V*

You hadn't really expected the investigators to come here. To think they actually came was quite a surprise. You had played that if they came you say hi then lose them and let them fend for them selfs but for some odd reason, you had told them to follow you. What were you thinking? you take a turn. Four more blocks and you'd be in gourmet ghoul territory. 'grr, I hate them. they smell like pricks and act like them too. Sure Shuu was The gourmet. but the others who had the same eating style pisses me off ' You turn to you're left coming to a stop in front of a building. 'Thank heavens for a second there I thought I'd have to go into gourmet territory to find it. ' You open the door for the Doves but they just give you a weird look. you shrug and walk in. There is a Russian man sitting behind a desk looking at a computer and there were a few different pagers near him. You had gone to the taxi company's building in town. because it was the easiest way to get the doves a human taxi driver.  The man looked up at you and you removed your mask but made sure to keep your back turned to the doves so they couldn't see your face.  " ahh so it's your night. I should problem memorize you mask if you keep coming in with it on. Any other employee already knows it because no likes you. " The man says with a thick accent. "Not my fault I'm insane and a terrible person," you say putting your mask back on. By this point, juuzou was trying to get a peek at you face but you had put your mask back on to quickly. "I'm pretty sure it is," he replies and you shrug.  "You're horrible," You tell him "At least I'm not as bad as you. I'm human. Why don't you go back to sulking in the dark and I'll have a chat with my kind? " He says mockingly.  You laugh a little "You're joking right because I'll literally stab you. " you say looking straight in the eyes.  "No you won't. " he says nonchalantly.  "Oh that's it good bye investigators get out of this town as fast as you can cause wow I can hear a mob of ghouls and you mister Hahahahahah I'm not get a therapist so dream on. " you says walks past the doves to the door.  "Just get one.  You get crazier every time I see you." The Russian says.  "I do then I am fantastic ive beatting the dear fool jasons record my he burn in hell.  With that you walk out the door.  Only then do you realize you said all that infront of doves......'how am I this stupid' you quickly walk away so the doves can't follow you. 'Oh I've mad a mistake.  Ok I'll get closer to him pertending to be human. Dang it,  I can get little crazy.  Maybe I do need a therapist.... no I'm fine.  Ok I'm not. I'll look around tomorrow. '

__________________________________________________
So in this your thoughts kinda told you what is in store sorry this one is short but then again they are all short.  I'm sorry it took so long school is school. And I end up read other books on wattpad when I do get on here.
I'll try to publish more often but no promises.

~Shadowstarfox