Kawa's removal of evil

YYour's/ Narrator P.O.V

After your friends finish their game you all sat down on some of the couches in the corner.

"So you said you need to take to us. What about!!" Kawa says smiling.

"Is it some person you want us to ruff up?" Dax says jokingly

" No, he's a human" you bearly get out before

"Oh, it's a he!!" Dax continues

"Ugh, it's nothing like that." You start to say.

"Is our little Y/n in love?" Kawa says.

"No, STOP!! let me finish you fools. I just can't think right when he's around," You tell the two of them

"Why don't you describe him to us," Nanco says in a slight accent.

"Fine. He has a nic...Square chin, eyebrows that curving the most beauti... weirdest way. An Eyes that.......I can't" You put up your hand in defeat, which didn't happen often.

Kawa smiles a freaky big smile. She leans close so she right in front of your face. She grabs your face between her hand and squeezes it.

"You're in love. Don't worry I help you" she says. You just nodded at her. This is when Keath decided to walk in. He looks at us confused.

Keath was that nerd who didn't really look like one. Other than his glasses. He was in jeans and a plain T-shirt. HIs face had a baby softness. Calm forest green eyes and dirty blond hair. Keath was from England. He was also the boyfriend of the girl in the other room.

" I heard someone likes someone." He says with a box smile playing across his lips. Using your peripheral-vision you could see Susumu shake his head with his hand over his eyes.

"Yah, Y/n likes a dove" Dax reports.

"She doesn't feel that emotion," Keath says snorting

"Agreed," You say with a squashed face. Kawa realized what she was doing, and let go of your poor face.

"She likes him," Nanco said standing and checking his watch.

"No, I just think he looks, umm, han.... cute.....good...and he smells.....wonderf.....I don't know." You say.

"Oh my gosh, she is in love?!?!?" Keath says in amazement. You shake your head. Kawa grabs your hand and pulls you and starts dragging you towards the door. You just let her drag you away you no longer wanted help from your friends. Kawa drags out the door and through the house sections, yelling her goodbyes. 

* several minutes later after an annoying car ride you reach your house with kawa who cares about direction* 

While you stand up and stretch, kawa does the same. Afterward, you walk to the door and go through.  Kawa are you both flop down on the couch. You yawn. SHe stands back up.

"Ok first thing I need to do is get rid of all you insane murderer stuff," she says walking towards your room

"Wow, No. you can hide it in the basement but no getting rid of it." You say there no way she throwing away your knife collection.

"Fine whatever but I'm locking the door and taking the key with me. So you can't go down there" She says

"How do you expect me to eat"  You reply

"You have a kangune for a reason," she says already hailing a box of your stuff away. 

"Oh yay its like not broke or wacky at all nooo," you say frosted with sarcasm.

"Whatever, call your dad he's like a dove right," she says walking through different rooms picking up things and taking them away.

"adoptive father! I'm like what 25 and you want me to call my dad because of a boy"  you shake your head. 

"A boy who probably works with your dad" she finished. Then she goes back to take your stuff.

"Ok, fine," you say to shut her up. You pull your phone out and go through your contacts till you find the one that says Dad-fool. You think you should probably change that. You press call. It rings 3 times then the tired-sounding voice of your "father" answers. 

(( The underlined is your father talking))

"This is investigator l/n speaking.

"Hi Dad, It Y/n"

"Oh Hi Y/n it's been a while since we've talked how many people have you killed?"

"Do you want the actual number"

"Not really. Why don't you go back to your blood diet."

"It's bothersome" 

"So what do you want"

"I can't just want to talk to you" 

"No don't call often enough to make me believe that. If you called every week I might believe that"

"Fine, I'll start calling every month. And so do you a do... investigator name, Koutarou Amon"

"Funny you should mention him he's coming over for dinner tom.... why do you want to know"

"Oh tomorrow I'll come over for the family dinner"

"No, you can't"

"Why not I'm part of this family too. Even if I'm adopted."

"Ugh only if you promise to go back you blood diet and stop killing people"

".......  Rrrrr fine"

"Good, see you tomorrow"

"Bye" You hung up the phone. You loved you "father' but he gets annoying fast. You lean back on the couch. Kawa still doing her thing. Your house already looks less murderous.  She had put a cactus on a table where a book called 286 ways to kill an idiot once lay. She was doing good on her own you didn't see a point to helping. Kawa looks way too happy as she ran past with the last box of your "evil possessions". Doing this had probably been on her bucket list. 

"So how did it go with your dad," She asks

"I have a family dinner to go to now" you reply with a fake smile. She laughs knowing the smile is fake.

"I am picking out what you're going to wear then we can play Polyutopia and watch an anime. But I pick this time, too" She says walking towards to go through your closet again. You were surprised you still had clothes she deemed okay. You just nodded your head not really have anything to say. You and kawa ending up hangout all night and she staying the night as well. she painted your nails black with your ring fingers being f/c to pop out.  You hadn't done stuff this girl for a while. Fou guessed it was fine. But tomorrow promised to be exciting. 

((If your favorite color is black the ring fingers are gray/silver)))

___________________________________________________

I missed you guys. I'm sorry I haven't updated very much. I'll try to update more no that finals are over and school is almost out. I love you poeple from the bottom of my cold empty heart.

~Shadowstarfox