Chapter FIFTEEN

"Ida, Liv doesn't care about Eva, why would you waste your time going?", Bonnie fussed.

"Bonnie she deserves to know that mother is going to die and I think mom would of love to see her, it would be such a great surprise for her peace of mind if she did", Ida explained.

"Ida",

"Bonz, I cant go by everyday and not try", Ida state.

"But you have tried", Bonnie respond.

"Then I'll try again", Ida hoped.

"She insulted you, and embarrassed you Ida, you told her about Eva's condition, she hasn't even shown up or called, isn't that proof enough", Bonnie complained.

Ida smiled at her friend, "everybody deserves forgiveness".

Bonnie raised her hands up in defeat, "Ida this isn't a good idea, she'll just reject you again".

"How would I know if I don't try, like i said before she deserves to know mom is  going to die, I'm sure she'll have a change of heart", Ida assumed.

"Why do you always have to be rainbows and a great day", Bonnie stressed.

"I am my mother's child, you know i wouldn't of asked if it wasn't important to me", Ida looked at her friend hoping for her support.

"The first time you've ever asked anything of me and this is what you ask for", Bonnie whinge.
She knew she had no choice, her friend was too kind hearted for her own good, but she meant everything to her, "okay".

Ida quickly latched on to her friend," oh, bonz, thank you, thank you", she cheered.

"On one condition", she interrupted Ida's celebratory moment.
"I'm coming with you".

....................................................................

Darrius had just came from his office's bathroom, fixing his tie his eye landed on the person on his desk.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He watched as she jumped off the desk and slowly walked over to him unbuttoning her shirt.

He did nothing to stop her, he was to dumbfounded at the sight of her full breast under the skimpy black bra she wore that was revealed, Liv pushed Darrius back to the wall and stooped below to unzip his pants.

"Look at this big, thick, cock", she moaned. Letting his pants and shorts  drop to a pool around his feet.

Darrius didn't know what to say, he was so pussy starved that he kept quiet.

She rubbed the tip of his dick with her finger until he was hard enough.

"Mmmm, I'm want to suck on this dick for you baby",she looked up to him as he looked down to her.

She began to lick on the base of his dick with her tongue to the head.

Too big for her mouth, she could of only deep throat half of his dick.

Closing his eyes he pushed his head back, placing his hand at the back of her head, forcing his dick further in her mouth.

......................................................................

"Imma find me a New York man, this place is the shit", Bonnie exclaimed looking around.

The cab stopped, "we're here", Ida announced sarcastically, she brushed the memory she had aside.

They got out paying the driver their fare.

"Hey, you've been awfully quiet, what's wrong?", Bonnie stopped Ida who was a little ahead of her.

"Nothing, it's okay, I'm good", Ida answered.

Bonnie looked at her not convinced.

"It's nothing", Ida persuade.

Bonnie was hesitant but she decided to let it go.

Entering the building, they walked over to the receptionist, Ida noticed it was the same one that dealt with her last time.

The woman must of recognized her to.

"You're seriously delusional to come back here", she directed at Ida.

Bonnie looked at her friend then back at the rude woman.

"Is she talking to us", Bonnie muttered to Ida.

"She's the one that I met when I was here", Ida  whispered to Bonnie.

"I'm calling security", the woman reach for the phone but it was quickly pulled away.

"Hey, you ain't calling nobody, now I'm only gonna do this once, for my friend's peace of mind, we're here to see Liv Benson", Bonnie kindly said.

Bonnie knew her temper and patience were two things she couldn't control, so for the sake of an alibi to her too nice friend she tried to be pleasant before she gets ugly.

"Are you crazy!", the woman barked at Bonnie.

It all happened so fast, Bonnie wrapped the telephone cord around the woman's neck bring her close to her.

Ida anxiously looked around, hoping no-one  was in sight, she watch as the woman was desperately trying to get from Bonnie's grasp

"You think I'm crazy, bitch, I'm insane, I tried to be personable, but you done got me fucked up, now, since I've got your, breathable attention, where can we find Liv Benson", Bonnie calmly asked.

Struggling to speak but in fear of her opponent she answered.

Bonnie smiled and let go of the woman, "come on babe, you heard the woman, floor thirty-eight".

"Do you always have to get aggressive?", Ida quibble.

"Do people always have to piss me off?, besides i did ask nicely", Bonnie informed.

Ida didn't argue on that, because she knew she was right,

"Touche", Ida responded as the elevator door closed.