°•¤| 1 |¤•°

"Fuck school..." I mumbled as i walked down the street. My backpack was slung over my shoulder lazily and my hands were shoved into my hoodie's pockets. School was out for the weekend finally and i had a date with my bed! It had taken forever to get through the hallways for some fucked up reason and i had missed my bus. I hated walking home, but i had to every now and then because of the shit people that went to my school. The walk home was kinda freaky due to the looming woods, and abandoned park i had to pass by every time.

Crack

"Shiii-" i cut myself off as i tried saying something. I didnt want to seem scared if anyone was near me, but i sped up my pace a bit.

What made it worse was that today was colder than usual and that my hoodie was actually needed in this type of weather. It was the middle of Spring and summer break wasnt too far away luckily. But it didnt stop the shit people in school from letting up on the teasing.

An eerie creak was heard, indicating that i was beside the old playground. I shivered as i looked over at it. I was a bit shaken when i saw one of the swings swaying slightly. Instead of investigating i walked even more quickly, me shuffling my feet, and my shoes making a terrible scratching sound on the sidewalk.

After a minute or two more of walking i was at my house. But something was off.

My breath caught in my throat as i looked at my front door...

It was wide open...

"Oh... god.."

○A/N○
Yes its a shit chapter...
Oh well...