°•¤|2|¤•°

I couldnt breath. No one that lived with me would ever just leave the door open like that.  None of them were that ignorant.

My footsteps were wobbly as i walked up the pathway to the door. My vision continued to blur in and out of focus as i stepped inside of my eerie house. Something was wrong... i could tell by the smell. The smell of iron... the smell of blood.

So many things flashed through my head at what it could be, but i couldnt have imagined what i would see. My brain wouldnt go far enough into hell.

I closed my eyes as i walked around a corner. Yes. This is where the smell was coming from. As i opened my eyes, bile emediately started to rise in my throat and i nearly gagged. I turned away, my hand over my mouth as i refused to let anything up.

As i swallowed what threatened to come out of me, i heard something behind me. The stopping of footsteps? Im not sure...

I hesitated to turn around, but when i did, nothing was there. Goosebumps covered my body as i looked down at the bloodstained floor. Footprints... I stepped back.

"Those werent there before..." for some reason my words came out of my mouth. I wasnt able to stop them. And i regret not having the control of my voice as i felt a gloved hand wrap around my face. The coldness of whatever hand it was, radiated through the glove. I took in a sharp breath, regretting it as the smell of blood emediately became stronger.

Tears threatened to roll down my face as they peaked from my eyes.

"Quiet." A masculine voice croaked. The owner of the gloved hand put an object to my throat with his other hand as i let out a choked sob.

I wasnt trying to cry.  I never did, but i couldn't control it now. My breathing became shallow and i began to shake.

Panic drove my spine rigid and my vision started to blur even more than it already was. My mind went blank, all besides what was happening. One thought kept flashing in my head. Im going to die. Im going to die. Im going to die.

My brain was overflowing with panic and the gloved hand was removed as well as the sharp object. Maybe they were confused, startled even. But i couldnt think about that. As soon as his touch was gone i was sent into a fit of sobs and sharp breathing.

"No... no... no... no... no..." I managed to choke out a few times.

Apparently the man started to panic as well. Maybe he hadnt seen someone having a panic attack before? All i knew was that he tried to comfort me.

Wait... what? What the hell was he doing? He just murdered my family, and is now trying to calm me? What the actual fuck.

The worst thing was... that it was actually helping... dont ask questions. Because i most likely dont know the answer.

Soon enough i was calm.

"Let's go" was all that i heard before my vision blurred and went black. I could feel him lift me up, but i couldnt control my body.

Fuck...