Austin & Ally Movie (Part 1)

Austin and Ally are Instrument Fishing...

Austin: Man Ally your really good! Especially since Trish and Dez are moving the instruments.

Ally: Thanks Austin!

Austin: Your welcome! I know we did this once and it didn't work, but do you want to go to dinner with me?

Ally: Sure, but can we go somewhere other than Illusions Magic?

Austin: Yeah! I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm. How about Melody Diner?

Ally: Okay!

7:00 pm at Melody Diner...

Megan Simms and Nelson walk in...

Megan: *whispers* OMG! AUSTIN AND ALLY ARE ON A DATE!!! *takes a picture of Austin and Ally*

Nelson: *looks at Megan* Hubba! Hubba!

Austin and Ally: *look at Megan and Nelson*

Ally: *whispers* Austin, look! Megan and Nelson!

Austin: *whispers* Just act like we don't see them!

At Megan and Nelson's Table...

Nelson: So, Cutie! What-cha wanna talk about?

Megan: Don't know.

At Sonic Boom...

Dez: I can't believe Austin and Ally are on a date! For the second time!

Trish: I can't believe Ally said "Yes"! She said they were just going to be friends!

At Melody Diner at Megan and Nelson's Table...

Megan: I only did this because I want you to leave me alone. *snaps a picture of Nelson*

Nelson: *sigh* I love you Cutie!

At Austin and Ally's Table...

Cassidy: *walks over* *sings* My name is-

Austin: Cassidy?! I thought you were in LA!

Cassidy: Well I'm back Blondie! *laughs* *awkward silence* I should probably sing you the specials now... *sings* The soup of the day is Chicken Noodle. Sandwich of the day is plain, old Tuna. The side of the day is Waltz Waffle Fries. The dessert of the week is Hip Hop Sundae. And the meal of the day is Cha Cha Chicken Pot Pie. BUT WAIT! The meal of the morning is pancakes.

Austin: *excitedly and childish* I WANT PANCAKES!!!!!!! *everyone in the diner stops what they're doing and looks at him* *clears throat* I mean, uh. Heh. *low voice* I want pancakes. *everyone goes back to what they were doing*

Cassidy: Ok. *turns to Ally and says in an annoyed tone* What would you like?

Ally: Oh, I'll have th-

Cassidy: Ok. Your order will be ready in a few! *walks away*

Ally: *gets mad at Cassidy*

Austin: *stares at Cassidy and doesn't notice Ally's mad*

Cassidy: *walks back with pancakes* *walks away*

Austin: *gets even more excited and childish* *looks at Ally and notices that she have any food* Ally, where's your food?

Ally: Cassidy wouldn't let me order!

Austin: Oh... Well, what would you like? I'll order for you.

Ally: I will have the Cha Cha Chicken Pot Pie.

Austin: *yells REALLY loudly* CASSIDY!!!!!

Cassidy: *walks over* Yes?

Austin: Can i get a Cha Cha Chicken Pot Pie too please?

Cassidy: Okay. *walks away*

Ally: Thanks Austin.

At Sonic Boom...

Trish: I wonder how things are going!

*Trish and Dez walk to the Practice Room and start yelling at each other for no reason...*

Trent and Dallas walk into Sonic Boom...

Trent: Dallas, can you sit on the counter while I go talk to Trish and Dez?

Dallas: Yeah, sure.