Austin & Ally Movie (Part 5)

With Austin and Ally...

Austin/Ally: *still kissing*

Mike and Mimi Moon come home from work...

Mike: AUSTIN? YA HERE?!

Austin: *can't hear anything 'cause he's too busy kissing Ally*

Mimi: AUSTIN!!!

Austin: *still can't hear anything*

Mike/Mimi: *yells really loudly* AUSTIN!!!!!!!

Austin: *pulls apart* Ally. Shhh! Stay up here and don't make a sound. I'll get rid of them.

Ally: Okay. *stays quiet in Austin's room*

Austin: *walks downstairs casually* Hey mom. Hey dad.

Mike/Mimi: Hello, Austin.

Austin: Well, I'm gonna be doing my homework now...

Mike: Wait a minute! Why is there two backpacks down here?

Austin: Uhhhh... I have a friend over because we have to do a project. It was kind of a last minute thing...

Mimi: Alright... Who's your friend?

Austin: Ally.

Mike/Mimi: Oohhhhh Ally... *awkward silence*

Mimi: Well we won't interrupt you 'cause we are going to a convention with Ally's father. See you in 2 months!

They leave for the convention...

Austin: *Walks to his room* Ok their gone. My mom said something about a convention with you dad.

Ally: Oh no! How long are they going to be gone?

Austin: About 2 months.

Ally: Um.... Austin the convention is in Chicago and its for 6 months.

Austin: Sweet! 6 months without my parents.

Ally: Austin! Your parents don't know how long it is. Hang on. *checks phone* Ok my dad sent me an email of what time it was and he said that he'd be gone for 6 months that's why I said it was going to be 6 months. He said that it was 6 months cause he is helping his friend that just moved their unpack but it is really 2 months.

Austin: *confused* What?!

Ally: *sigh* My dad is staying for 6 months but the convention is only for 2 months! You're parents said that they were going with my dad! If they do then they will leave after two months and my dad will tell them. They will be REALLY confused!

Austin: So, it's really it's only 2 months but your dad is going for 6 months?

Ally: Yes! And my dad just texted and said that I have to stay at your house while he is in Chicago.

Austin: That's amazing!

Ally: And your mom just texted me too. She said, "Stay at our house while we are away. You are in charge of Austin when he needs it!"

Austin: What?! That's not fair. I'm 17!

Ally: Well I might just remind you to act 17 when you need it but I won't control you.

Austin: Oh, ok. Then I'm fine with it.

Ally: So, when should we head back to Sonic Boom?

Austin: Do you have to lock up?

Ally: Yeah. And it's just about time to do it.

Austin: Ok then lets go back then come back here.

Ally: Ok.