Thirty-Eight

You groaned sitting up, your head pounding awfully. It felt like a migraine and a headache all in one. You fluttered your eyes open as you saw you was in a room that wasn't familiar, you looked over to the side to see 7 people surrounding you. "What the fuck happened last night?"

The one who was holding your head, opened his mouth to speak. "You got roofied last night." 

You sigh looking at your lap but soon realized you recognized that voice. "Taehyung?! How did you get here??" 

"Well we came to America for the AMAs but my girlfriend decided to go party, so i took the quickest flight here." He explained.

"How did you find me?"

"We asked if anyone knew a Chasity that was throwing a party and they gave us some address that we put into a gps, there you was on the table dancing. Jin found you first." Namjoon explained as he handed you a glass while Jin handed you a bottle of medicine.

You swallowed the medicine down as you gulped the water down with it. Jungkook, the cute maknae, handed you a bag of chinese food. "You need to eat noona, it's ramen." 

You smiled grabbing the chopsticks he gave you. You chuckled as you tried to eat with them but were confused onto how they worked. Yoongi laughed grabbing your hand to show you how to use chopsticks. "Like that." 

You smiled eating some of the ramen, moaning at the taste. "Damn Jungkook did you put your cum in that." Jimin joked nudging the maknae. "Cum? What's that?"

Jin tackled Jimin onto the bed before he could tell him. "Don't ruin his innocence!"

J Hope was dying laughing as he fell onto the bed you was on. You squeaked holding onto your ramen for dear life. "Do you have a death wish?" You glared at the sunshine boy.

He smiled apologizing as he reached over taking the fortune cookie. He opened it breaking it open. He looked at the words confused before handing it to Namjoon. "Maybe if you pay attention to me teaching you English, you would understand what this says." 

J Hope shrugged smiling. "Damn how does Taehyung know English?"

"He watched a lot of american anime, the ones in English to understand it." Jin shrugged sitting on Jimin with tape over his mouth. 

Jimin looked over at you frowning. "Someone tell me what cum is." Jungkook whined.

You put down your ramen sighing. "It's when your dick gets hard and white stuff squirts out when you had an orgasm, an orgasm is when it feels like you need to pee but it's way different." You explained as Jin screeched coming to tape your mouth.

Taehyung pushed the hyung back as Jungkook's eyes were widen. He looked down at his dick screaming. "My penis does that??" 

You laughed nodding. Jimin ripped off the tape grabbing Jungkook's arm. "I'll teach you how to cum properly don't worry." 

"JIKOOK IS REAL BISHES, OH FUCK YES!!" You screamed loudly.

Taehyung laughed shaking his head at you. "She's back to her normal self."

"Did you call me normal?" You blinked at him.

He nodded smiling his cute box smile. "Well fuck you're right and wrong, I'm abnormal but more normal that your ass." You said dramatically flipping your hair, or pretending to.

Yoongi shook his head sighing as Taehyung blinked before making his cute meme face. You tried mimicking him. He laughed at you. Your eyes widen as you grabbed the chop sticks putting them under your top lip as you flapped your arms. "I'm a walrus!" You laughed.

Yoongi sighed shaking his head. "Damn they're perfect for each other."

Taehyung fell on the floor laughing. "Ahh she's perfect."

"Damn when did I become Selena Gomez?" You joked. 

Namjoon eyed Taehyung, suddenly everyone was becoming serious. You took the chopsticks away from your lips as you put them in the cute cup thingy. "We have to go back to LA tonight since tomorrow is the AMAs." You frowned looking down at your lap. "But we was wondering if you would like to go, so would you?"

Your eyes widen as you nodded your head. "Fuck yes I'm going! I want to meet Selena Gomez and propose!" Taehyung frowned climbing on the bed as he wrapped his legs around your waist, he wrapped his arms around your shoulders burying his head in the crook of your neck. "Nooooo I'm cuter." He whined clinging onto you.

You giggled playing with his hair, it was really soft like bunny fur. "My baby alien.." You cooed trying to get his attention.

"Don't replace me for her, I'm your boyfriend." He whined more.

You sighed trying to look at him but his head wouldn't budge. "Kim Taehyung." 

He looked up at you, barely moving his head. "Hm?"

"I won't replace you calm down."

He grinned sitting up, he pinched your cheeks smiling. "Good I'm better anyways."

"Aish I regret dating you." You teased poking his chest.

He frowned going back to the position he was in earlier. "Love meh!" 

Everyone, all the members, were laughing at this. You whined. "I do not get the fuck off, I gotta pack."

hi guys I updated yay :D

I decided to write this in the book bc i got bored

you're welcome

I love you all

space out xoxo, dylan