Aftermath

Stephanie woke up to the old man right above her face. He had that creepy smirk on his face while he said, "my creation is amazing."

Stephanie was greeted with overwhelming pain everywhere she could imagine. Her private parts ached even though she had never gotten surgery down there. Had he raped me? She thought. She was in such terrible pain she could not even muster a full sentence out. She eventually got the strength to say, "When... is...it...ready..."

"Don't worry sweet girl, your bandages will be ready to be revealed next week when your pain goes away. For the remaining time we could have some fun." He creepily assured her.

"What... mean." Tears streamed out onto her bandages as she realized that she was completely hopeless. She couldn't move, speak, or do anything really. And she wasn't ready for the week that awaited her...

One week later...

That was the most traumatizing experience Stephanie had ever been through. She will never speak a word of what happened. She just assumed it was the price she had to pay for perfection. After all, she wanted it.

It was finally the day Stephanie could take off her bandages. She went to her dusty old apartment to reveal herself. What awaited her (she assumed) was a beautiful blonde blue eyed girl with a chiseled jawline and a perfect shaped nose. She expected perfection, absolute perfection.

When she finally took the courage to take off her bandages she saw bruises all over her supposed-to-be-perfect face. It looked terrible. There was blood and bruises everywhere. She remembered what the old man had told her, "remember pretty girl, it'll be a while for your face to heal." She knew this yet she cried.

A month later...

She hadn't looked in a mirror for a month. She wanted this to be a complete surprise. She had quit her job in hopes to find a man to pay for her. It was time to look. As she stood in front of the rusted mirror she didn't see Stephanie. She saw Sarah. Sarah's face, Sarah's hair, Sarah's breasts...