{Ch. 22} Magical

Alison's Point of View:

When I woke up, I just laid there staring at the ceiling. I really hoped that Emily wasn't mad at me and I hoped that she would let me make it up to her. It felt like hours I was laid there. After a little while, I closed my eyes again. I didn't go to sleep, however. I just thought more. Why did everything have to be so complicated?

Suddenly, I felt the other side of the bed shift, signalling that she was awake. For some reason, that only made me shut my eyes tighter. That was until I felt her fingers touch my skin. She was tracing patterns on my hands and sending shivers through my entire body. She moved her hand away from mine and I nearly whimpered at the loss of contact. Though, she made up for it by placing her fingers on my cheeks instead. She brushed all of my hair out of my face, but her fingers still lingered after. I heard her let out a long sigh, before she dropped her fingers and moved away from me on the bed.

I forced my eyes to slowly open, putting the girl out of her misery. I shifted, so that I was laid on my right side. She smiled down at me when she saw that my eyes were open, but with her right hand, I saw she was rubbing her temple. I sat up in the bed, showing myself and Emily that my shirt was half way up my stomach. I quickly pulled it down and reached over to my left. "Here." I mumbled, as I handed her the pills and water. She thanked me, before taking the pills and drinking half of the water.

I crossed my legs and turned to face her, as she put everything on the floor. She copied my actions, sitting with her legs crossed right in front of me. I looked down to our knees which were gently rubbing together. Her fingers moved to my chin and she pushed my head up, forcing me to meet her beautiful brown eyes.

"I... I remember." She whispered, her fingers not leaving my chin. Her thumb was gently caressing my jawline, as she stared deeply into my eyes.

"You do?" I asked. Her forgetting yesterday was almost part of the plan. She was supposed to forget and I was supposed to tell her how I felt. Now I had no idea what to do.

"Yep... and I'm glad you didn't let me kiss you." She told me. She didn't want to kiss me? I felt like my heart was about to cry. I bowed my head in shame. Shame that ever thought I had another chance with her. However, she pushed my head back up and finished her sentence. "Because it showed just how much you wanted this." She continued, after taking a deep breath. "I want this too." She whispered, searching my eyes for some sort of answer. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out, except an uneven breath.

My mind was a totally different story. All sorts of thoughts were rushing through my head. It was like my brain was tangled up and I was trying to unravel it, but the more I tried to do so, the more tangled it became.

I shook my head, trying to push all my thoughts aside. The only thing I could do was smile, as I stared into her luring chocolate swirls. She did want me. She smiled, once she saw that I was doing the same. Then, she took a deep breath and licked her lips.

"Can... can I kiss you now?" She finally breathed out. I thought she'd never ask. I started to lean in and she met me half way. Our lips smashed together like we'd been waiting for it our entire lives. My head started to spin. Everything was full of passion and need. I needed to feel her lips against mine again. Her kisses were like oxygen to me now.

This kiss was different from any other kiss we'd ever shared. I could feel the sparks ignite around us. I could feel the love spreading around the room. It was magical.

My hands rested on her waist, as both of hers were cupping my cheeks. The kiss got even better, as we began to tug at each other's lips with our own. I placed the palms of my hands against her clothed stomach and gently pushed her down, so that she was laying on her back. Everything was delicate, yet rough at the same time. Her hands slipped their way into my hair and her fingers tangled themselves in it.

I grazed my legs along hers and brought them both up to either side of her hips. I pressed my hands against the bed near her hair, supporting myself. After a little while of harmlessly making out, we both pulled away. I was still straddling her, as I pressed our foreheads together. My hair a mess and my breathing fast. "I love you so much." She randomly told me, making my heart beat speed up even more than it already had.

"I love you too." I told her, grinning. I pecked her lips one more time, before pushing myself up. I sat on her lap, and she moved into a sitting position. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she held onto my waist.

"You wanna Eskimo kiss?" She giggled, biting her lip. I giggled too, but leaned forward a little. I scrunched up my face and rubbed my nose against her's. She did the same and then we both pulled away, in fits of giggles.