1. My cute little fishy

Hello guys I just wanted to tell you that this is my story from asianfanfics. I wanted to share it here with you. This was my very first story I have ever written so it may not be that great. I wrote it about 2-3 years ago and my writing have improved since then, but I still want to show you how I actually started with the writing so enjoy..:D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae pov

Hi, my name is Lee Hyukjae also known as Eunhyuk from Super Junior. Actually everything seems perfect in my life, well if I don't count this little thing that's now lying down on our couch in the dorm. Yes, you are right, It's Donghae my cute little fishy friend, but really what does he have with the fishes?

Even now he is hugging his nemo plushie... oh how I wish I was the plushie. Yeah that's right. I love him, I love him more than anything else in the world but I don't know how to tell him. I am really hopeless, I just can't bring myself to say it. But what can I do? I will have to tell him once right?

Just when I was thinking about it, I heard the front door open. Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung came back from their schedule. Since they were the last ones to get home and we had a free time for the rest of the day we decided to watch a movie. 

The last time we watched a movie, it was Heechul hyung's pick. But that time he really picked out the most weird thing he could. You want to know what it was right? Well let me tell you then... It was The Smurfs. Wow I still remember it, all of Suju members wanted to kill him at that time. So to make sure it doesn't happen again we requested a horror movie this time.

I really look forward to it this time. Hae is very scared of these kinds of movies. Today I will make sure that his plushie will be forgotten and that means... more cuddling time for me.  "Hyungs, why did you pick a horror movie, I am scared of these things." Hae said. " Oh Hae don't worry we are all here with you, don't worry. And besides I am sure that Hyukjae will make the fear go away" Heechul hyung said as while he flashed me his infamous devil smirk. Yeah they know I am in love with Donghae and I think they really enjoy teasing me. 

Suddenly Hae's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Is it true Hyukkie? Will you make the fear go away? Will you protect me?" As I looked into his eyes I couldn't help but immediately answer with " Of course I will protect you Hae, nothing will happen to you." I quikly turn away so that he can't see the little smirk forming on my lips while I am thinking where to hide his plushie so that he will have to hug me to death today. 

"I am sure Hyukjae will protect you more than needed." Heechul hyung suddenly said and looked at me with that smirk of his. Just you wait Heechul hyung, the teasing will backfire on you one day. I stopped thinking about everything and instead started focusing on Donghae. Oh God  I can't wait for the movie to start. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know it's really short but the original is even shorter. So I hope you like it for now. I will post the next chapter in a while.