3. True feelings

Okay guys the last chapter is here. I hope you will like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae pov

The next day, when I woke up, i was determined to ask Donghae about what happened yesterday. I still can't forget the feeling when his oh so soft and sweet lips touched mine. I had to take a really cold shower and decided to go find Hae in his room. On the way there I was really nervous, I  still didn't know what to think.

I stood in front of his room and froze a bit. I heard a weird noise coming out of his room, so I leaned against the door and listened.  My heart slowly broke at what I heard, he was crying.I hate it when he cries, I want him to always smile and be happy. "Hae is crying" I suddenly said without thinking. I didn't think he would hear me through the door.  But he opened his bedroom door . 

"Hyukiee...W-what are you d-doing here?" said Hae between his sobs. "I want to talk to you about what happend yesterday." I said more confident this time, but I still wanted to make him stop crying, it was unbearable watching him with tears in his eyes. "Hyukiee i'm really sorry if I made you mad, please don't be mad at me." Hae looked at me with his innocent eyes. How coud he think, that i will be mad at him? "I'm not mad Hae , I would never be mad at you, but I want you to explain to me why did you kiss me? I really want answers." 

"I-I actually I think that I'm-I'm...in love with you Hyukiee." I just stood there and watched Hae, I couldn't believe it , he loves me. My heart suddenly started beating so fast, I was so happy with what was happening. 

But then Hae started crying again and wanted to run out of the room, but I quickly grabbed Hae's wrist and pinned him against the door and kissed him passionately. He was a bit shocked, but then he responded to the kiss. When he responded I thought my heart will burst out of my chest. 

I pulled away from the kiss and looked Hae in the eyes "Why are you crying again?" "I tought you were disgusted with me." Hae said and looked away. I grabbed him by his chin so that he will be facing me. "Look at me Hae." He slowly looked into my eyes. "I love you too Hae, I always did, I just didn't know how to tell you." "You really love me, Hyukiee?" "Yes, more than anything else in the world, I love your innocent eyes, your soft lips your smile when you look at me or when you touch me and hug me. So Hae will you be mine?" Hae looked at me and suddenly smirked. Wow how can he suddenly change from someone so innocent to someone who can do the most evil smirk in the world? 

"What if I say no?" I smiled knowing that he was only teasing me. "Oh, I will make sure you won't say no." I smirked while I grabbed him to another heated kiss. I traced my lips down his neck, and Hae slightly moaned, it was the best thing I ever heard and I will make sure I wil hear more, but let's take it slowly. I stopped kissing him  and instead started making a hickey on Hae's neck so that everyone will know he is mine, only mine. "So what will you say? Will you be mine?" "Of course, but you will have to promise me that you will be mine too" "I promise" I said. "Oh and one more thing." Hae suddenly said. "What is it?" I asked Hae. "Give me back my plushie, what will I otherwise hug when you are not here?" "What are you talking about?"  tried to act like I don't know anything about it. "I know you stole my plushie Hyuk, but you don't have to be jealous over it. You're better than any plushie in the world." When he said that, I quickly covered my lips with his. "I love you Hae." "I love you too, Hyukiee."

No ones pov

While the two lovers were making out in Hae's room. There was a male screaming in the living room that he just lost his 20 dollars. "I told you so" Heechul evily said and laughed, while their leader was still complaining about his 20 dollars. " I won't make any bets with Heechul anymore!!" 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the end everyone. I hope you enjoyed the story. This was how I wrote stories 2-3 years ago only a little edited. I remember being proud of myself back then and when I look at this story I am reminded of the time I spent writing this. 

Thank you for reading my story.