2. Something strange happened

Hyukjae pov

Before the movie started, all of us took a seat in the living room. Me and Hae were sitting on one side of the couch cuddling together , at this moment I was so happy and glad that I hid and locked Hae's plushie in my room. I know it's a bit childish, but can you blame me? Sometimes I regret buying him that plushie. I don't know why he values it so much.

He already searched for it everywhere. Don't worry Hae, tomorrow your plushie will mysteriously be back in your room, I thought as smirk was visibly shown on my face. On the other end of the couch sat Kangteuk couple ...ah how I wish I would be like this with Hae. 

They don't even try to be subtle in front of me. Wow I am really getting jealous over them. I will make my confession soon but I want to do it at the right time. I want it to be special and I wish he would accept me and love me the way I love him.

 When everyone were seated or sprawled on the floor, the movie finally started and Hae clung to me really tight. I could smell his scent and it was driving me crazy. I just wanted to ravish him right then and there. I had a really hard time controlling myself. 

In the meantime ghosts started appearing one after one, that was when Hae sat on my lap and leaned his head against my chest. Wow, what to do now? When he sat on me, he slightly pressed on my crotch, but something was weird, even tough Hae looked so innocent I saw in his eyes a glimpse of lust. 

Just when I wanted to ask him about it , Hae already captured my lips and I immediately responded to his soft lips and covered us in a blanket that Hae had with him if he was too scared. He pulled out from the kiss and looked at me. It seemed that he was so confused and shocked by what he did right now as well as me. I was so confused I didn't know what to think. I quickly looked around if someone saw us. It was alright, no one saw, everyone were busy watching the movie.

Suddenly Hae stood up " I'm sorry hyungs but this movie is so scary so I will go to sleep ...good night" "Good night Hae" everyone said in unison. The others turned their heads back to the screen since they didn't suspect anything cause they knew Donghae gets scared easily. 

I still sat there, confused at what just happend and decided, that I will have to ask Hae tomorrow. I have to sleep and clear my mind about what happend. Just wait Hae i will definitely ask you about what just happend. I just hope everything will be alright between us. But why did he do it? Does he have feelings for me? 

"Hyungs I think I will go to sleep too, I am kinda tired." I said and hoped they wouldn't suspect anything. "Ok Hyukjae, good night" They said and I went to sleep.

No ones pov

"So, what do you think? I bet that they will get together by the end of tomorrow." Heechul said to the other members. "I think that's too fast, I think it will take about a week" Leeteuk retorted. "Oh do you wanna bet?" Heechul mischievously asked "Fine I bet 20 dollars they will get together by the end of the week. " Leeteuk said. " Well okay then, I still think they will get together by the end of tomorrow" Heechul said and with that the conversation ended and they went back to watching the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this was the 2nd chapter I know it's still short.  But bear with me it was my very first story I have ever wrote. :D Hope you like it.