Chapter 2

Its lunchtime. Im in the canteen. And as usual I'm alone .again. I miss Cory. So much.

I miss him. Him. Then fate is here again. Bringing him closer to me. He is just a table away from me.

He's feeding his new girl like a baby. He already did that to me. He already did that to all her girls according to my classmates.

I don't know why I'm that blind. I did not see anything that he does.

But its to late.

I'm like an idiot looking at them. Doing shit things in front of me. I'm making myself more broke beacause of this. Shit.

I hope I can turn back time. And I wish that time, he's serious. He won't cheat.

But that will not gonna happen. I know. Everyone knows.

One's a cheater, always a cheater.

What do you expect?

I can't take it anymore. My tears are gonna fall. I rushed to the comfort room. Good thing there's no one in here.

Here I am again, crying. Crying again and again. I keep looking at theme and I keep crying because of it. I'm a fool. Sorry.

After that moment, I'm walking back to my room. Another memory flashed in my head.

We're walking to my room when he give me a bag full of chocolates. He's a spoiler. A guy who exerts effort. But he's also a cheater. Too good to be a cheater right?

Flashback...

"Hey Samara!"

"What?"

"Have something for you"

"What is it?"

"This! Happy monthsary! I love you!"

He gave me the bag and kissed me in the lips.

"I love you Zaiden!"

End of flashback..

We were so happy right? That was in the past. But I miss it.

My tears are falling again.