Epilogue

A/N :

Dedicated to my lovely friend and reader WintressEmpress. Because she suggested that "please make an Epilgue".

And bc Im a good friend, I'll make one. hahahha

Hope you'll like it guys.

Epilogue

Knock.... Knock..... Knock....

Why do people disturbs me in a wrong timing. I'm currently busy studying the findings of a new patient. And she's having an operation next week.

"Come in" I said still studying the papers in front of me.

"Good morning wifey." I saw Patrick entered my office.

"Good morning too hubby" I said while smiling at him.

"I brought for my Head Neurologist" He smiled sweetly.

Yes you read it right. I'm the head neuro here at the hospital where I currently working.

And for you to catch up guys, me and Patrick are already together. He courted me when we we're 2nd year college. He became my bestfriend first. But lets insert my beautiful girl best friend here. Cory studied as a teacher. Its her passion.

I gave Patrick my sweet Yes in our new house at a farm we own. He also set up a surprise that time, that's one of the thing I like about him. He know the word effort.

Our relationship went smooth. Even tho we argue sometimes, we always talk about it so that it will not get worst. My parents also likes him. Cool right?

He is now preparing the foods in my little dinning area here at my office. He's just soo sweet to handle.

I gave him a back hug and tightened it. He paused for a while then he faced me.

"I noticed your being clingy to me this past few days. Is anything okay?" Awwee he noticed it.

"There's no problem its just I miss you" Awee yes I'm being clingy. But he likes it. We both like it.

"I will be right here for you aryt? Don't worry" Then he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I said then hugged him again.

"I love you wifey"

"I love you too hubby" The he kissed me. A sweet kiss. He's kiss are always sweet tho. :)

After that moment we started eating our breakfast because at 9 I'll be having an operation.

Me and Patrick is currently at our 8th year. We are already engaged. Amazing right?

It only took me five years of residency because they we're to amazed that I was too good for a resident doctor. It took me 2 years for my specialization then one year of experience. It was one of the toughest tim e of my life. But my family, Cory and Patrick are always there to support me.

Patrick is currently the assistant CEO of their own company. And I'm very proud of him. We are both striving for our future with each other.

You don't need someone to heal the pain. You'll heal soon.

Don't be afraid to love again. Its never to wrong to try again.

Even if your always hurt, at least your serious.

Never play with the emotions of people. You will never know how hard they'ved suffer to heal.

Just don't forget to love and your always loved by someone.

And always learn to let go of the things that hinders you to be happy.

Heart breaks can't hinder you from loving again and to reach your goals. Make it as an inspiration instead.

This is Samara Morgan saying, just love.

~ The End