Under The Sun

Hello buddies!

Sorry for being this late!

Finally updating this story after decades!

I really didn't think that the moment I thought about this story that I will take these much time!

There was a lot of ups and downs and stills there but now I'm more able to cope up with them!

So here is the 1st part!

Next part will be a bit later but I will finish this!

Happy reading!

*******

Beautiful!" he said as he checked the beautifully clicked picture in his camera.

The picture of a green van in front of red sands in the dessert with blue color bangles adorned hand of a girl holding a white veil, hiding her face from the sun as she peeked out of that truck from its top.

All he wanted to click first was just the truck under the burning sun and red hot sands but this unannounced presence of the unknown beauty made this picture of his more than perfect in his eyes.

Zooming the picture, analyzing all the details in it, satisfied of his capture, a smile adorned his lips as he lifted his head to check on the lady who added colors to his pic but that smile vanished as his head turned side to side to check on the direction where the vehicle can be disappeared in this vast dessert.

"Better luck next time!" He told to himself as he picked his tour bag, putting it on his back, he marched towards his destination.

"Welcome! Welcome! We were waiting for you since morning and my wife and daughter came back on right time!" the old man said as he invited his guest "They went to the nearby temple!" Pulling out a mattress to sit "Please sit!" And turned on his left to see his wife stand there, holding her veil, hiding her face.

"Get him some tea!" he ordered.

She simply nodded her head and entered her house.

"Hope the travel was good!" the old man asked the young one.

"Lovely!" he said as the only thought of the bangles came in his mind.

"I asked you remove those before your Baapujee(Dad) see them, Chakor." the mother hen who entered the kitchen cried to her daughter who was in her full white dress, head held low with veil.

"Ji(Okay) Maamajee(Mother)!" the girl said in her little voice as she removed the bangles in her hand which were shining in her beauty, second back.

"Be careful! The man who is going to be in our house is from some city. He will be here for few more days and if he sees you do something and tells your Baapujee, don't come to me and cry!" in a warning tone.

"Ahaan!" she acknowledged.

Outside "1 month is it?"

"Yes sir! I'm staying here for 1 month!" the young man confirmed to the old one.

"Suraj babu! Just so that you know. There are few rules in this village. Being the leader, and thinking about the changes this village need, I accepted your stay for this long. If any of our traditions and culture is affected by your presence, you will be asked to quit this place immediately."