Sneak-Peak

Hello!

I thought to not have a SP to this story!
Then my inner voice said 'You need to pleasure your bad mind! So SP is needed to confuse your readers;-)!'
So here, I'm with a SP to satisfy that inner voice and bad mind of mine!
Happy reading!

Sneak-Peak

Beautiful!" he said as he checked the beautifully clicked picture in his camera.
The picture of a green van in front of red sands in the dessert with blue colour bangles adorned hand of a girl holding a white veil, hiding her face from the sun as she peeked out of that truck from it's top.

***

With her form brushing against him, he made her get on her feet safely as she adjust to stand on the ground instead of mango tree branch.
With her one hand unconsciously on his shoulder and one hand setting her dress, he caught the sight of fresh raw green mango in her hand and with a childish smile adorning his face, he advanced his face towards her hand.
Felling the fanning breath getting hotter near her hand, she lifted her head to find his face near her hand and pulled it away immediately along with the mango as if he was going to devour her hand.

***

"You are our guest! So stay"
"Sorry to cut your words sir!" the young man who was standing in front of 4 men and 2 women "You are saying your way of thinking changed and that's the reason why you are giving example to this village buy getting your daughter married. But isn't it wrong to get her married to a man double her age? Or are you"
"Enough!" her father turned towards the other men "I'm really sorry for the drama! I will get you good news soon! Excuses us"
"You are fooling your people in the name of changed thoughts! If you have really changed, this not what you would do to your daughter. You are repeating the same mistake you have done years ago Sir!"

- Maithili

Sukor OS : Under The Sunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें