❥Chapter 6: Bonding

It's been a couple months of the tutor sessions, Daring and Rosabella have become more closer but one day that was ruined.

Apple's Point Of View;

I walked down the hall and straight to Blondie's dorm with an evil smirk on my face.

"I have drama!" I barged open the door and Blondie shot up in excitement.

"What is it!" She clapped and I whispered Rosabella's moment into her ear.

"Ooo! Thanks!" She grabbed her camera and microphone equipment and ran into the halls to broadcast.

I laugh to myself, quietly of course. Rosy is going to hate him.

Rosabella's Point Of View;

I rested on my bed and my mirrorpad pinged. Blondie was broadcasting so I unlocked it and began to watch but what she said hurt me. Daring told her about my fairy embarrassing moment and it hurt, I thought we were good friends.

"Blondie Lockes signing off" I closed my mirrorpad and put it back on my side table. I felt so upset that he did that. I feel something strange about it but I shrug it off, the bell rang meaning tutor lesson. I leave for the library knowing that I should speak to him about this.

I sat impatiently waiting for him, nervously tapping my foot and my fingers on my book. Daring soon came in and slouched in his chair like he usually does. He flashes me a smile but I return with a small one.

Daring's Point Of View;

I wondered why her smile was small because usually her smile would be more, happy.

"Something wrong?" I ask. I know there is something up.

"Nothing" She looks down. Yep. She's upset.

"Rosabella, Tell me" I almost begged her to tell me, I'm just concerned.

"Why did you tell Blondie?" She looked at me and it hurt me.

"Tell her what?" I ask. I'm so confused right now.

"About my embarrassing moment. I told you but you told her" she sighed, she was so hurt that she looked away. I soon realised I know the course of this. I got up and pulled her up, she looked at me in confusion.

"Apple did this" I say in a serious tone. I know it was Apple because she always does things like this.

"No" She shook her head but I gently lifted her chin so she would look at me.

"It is Apple she's always like this" I look at her, trying to warn her. Apple is evil and unfortunately Rosabella can't see that.

"But why?" Rosabella gave in.

"Because, your my tutor and Apple is jealous of that" I look at her and she tries to say something but her words are all over the place.

Rosabella's Point Of View;

I can't believe this. Apple shouldn't do that she's suppose to be the fairest of them all, I thought she was nice even though she would always glare at me.

"B-But, But" I try to spare Apple. I hate talking about someone behind there back, especially if it's nothing nice. Daring held my hands and I looked down again.

"I know you hate this but it's the truth. Unfortunately, that's who Apple is" He sighs and I look back up. I don't know why but I feel something weird. Not a bad weird but butterflies in my stomach. He pulls me in for a hug and my heart pounds. Why am I like this?