❥Chapter 7: The Picnic

(A/N: might spam with new chapters because I need to finish this before the deadline 😬)

Daring denied to change so Apple couldn't be bothered with him so they went on their picnic anyways. Apple led him into the enchanted forest and they sat on a red and white checkered picnic blanket with a variety of salads and sandwiches. Talking and talking but finally after a couple of hours, the sun began to set.

Daring's Point Of View;

I really wanted her to shut up so bad. To be honest I didn't listen to any of her irritating crap she always has to share because well, it's simply not interesting plus I have heard these things so many times that her words just go through one ear and straight out of the other.

"Daring?" She asked. Calmly for once instead of ripping my throat open.

"Yes?" I smiled. She was lovely like this - said no one ever.

"I'm sorry about earlier. It's just everything needs to be perfect" She smiled and held my hand - going to puke right now, can the devil take me now. Oh wait she's the devil.

"It's-" Before I could begin to 'forgive' her, she pulled me in for a kiss - I wanted to die by drowning in that lake since I actually feel so sick. I opened my eyes and I saw the one and only beauty, Rosabella. I blushed and deepened the kiss. It was like kissing the petal of the softest, silkiest rose. Sweet but passionate. I cupped her face and pulled her closer as if I didn't want to let go, and I didn't want to.

She pulled away and I opened my eyes to see Apple White blushing like a tomato and I blush too, realising the thought in my head. My mind was playing games with me. I've never felt this way about anyone but Rose changed it.

"Daring" She giggled and I mentally face palmed. She wants to go further doesn't she.

"I know what you want since your so eager" She pokes my nose, here it comes. My funeral.

"I've been thinking, we're both sixteen and we are gonna get married anyways so why not?" She smiled and I actually wanted to die. Yeah I can fake a smile but this? Nope.

"I thought you wanted to wait till marriage?" I say hoping she'll go into her goody-goody phase.

"But I've been thinking-" She starts but I interrupted by blurting out, "But I'm not ready". I am but I'd like it to be with someone I love thanks *cough* Rose *cough*.

"Oh okay" she sighs and I give myself a mental high five.

Genius!

|~|~|---|~|~|

Rosabella walked into her room and placed her books from earlier on her vanity in a neat pile. She took off her boots and placed them on her shoe rack, laying on her bed sighing dreamily.

"You alright?" Darling asked whilst sharpening her sword.

"Mhm" She nodded.

"So how'd the tutor lesson go?" She asked curiously.

Rosabella's Point Of View;

I didn't answer because I was way to busy focusing on Daring then anything else. I guess I do like him but he's Apple's prince.

"Rosy!" Darling snapped her fingers making me jump and snap out my daydream.

"Something happened didn't it" She looked at me as if she knew exactly what was going on and I blush but try to remain calm, which of course failed. "Nope. Nothing".

"Spill It" She demanded, I decide to give in because maybe she could help me realise the situation.

"I think I'm in love with your brother" I say calmly and she gasped.

|~|~|---|~|~|

Apple wondered down the halls to her locker but what was strange and odd was the fact that no one bothered to fangirl or say 'It's Apple White' in a dreamy tone. Guys haven't even offered her apples like they used too and well, she was no longer the star of the school.

Apple's Point Of View;

I opened my locker and noticed no one was paying any attention to my existence which infuriated me. I was always the talk of the school, the pretty girl with the best grades but now I'm just irrelevant and forgotten about.

"She's so pretty!" I heard a girl say in excitement. It brought my hopes up. Maybe it about me? Of course it is, I'm Apple White for Grim's sake.

I look around the corner to see Cedar and Cupid talking whilst holding books to their chests. "Rosabella is so cute! She has the best grades!" Cupid said excitedly. The exact same excitement people had when they saw me.

"She has dimples!" Cedar giddily. No. I'm perfection! I'm skinny, rich, blonde and I have the most popular and handsome jock as a boyfriend - not to mention future husband.

"OMG! She's there!" Cupid jumped as she pointed towards her.

She was at her locker talking to Daring. Twirling her hair like she's just desperate for him, smiling and giggling with him. I hate her so much! I bet she just made him talk to her.

Daring's Point Of View;

I decided to have a conversation with Rosabella because well maybe we could actually get somewhere instead of being in the friend zone. I honestly don't know what we was laughing about because I was just so focused on her facial features that I began to space out.

"Daring" She giggled as she playfully hit my arm. I laughed. I'm such an idiot having a crush when I'm dating someone that my parents will crucify me if I dump her.

"Yeah" I replied and she giggled again, "you keep spacing out" She smiled. We both started laughing but I then noticed Apple giving Rosabella a death stare.

I wonder what she wants...

|~|~|---|~|~|

Til next time,

Kitty/Adrian
\^~^/