Chapter 6 - Red

*Samantha's P.O.V.*

---

It's been two freaking weeks that I am avoiding Red, and it is so freaking lonely for me. But I know that it's for the better. I just have done many unpleasant things to her since we were little. And, she deserves to have friends here at school and she deserves to live a peaceful school life.

Shit, I'm feeling so out of the world. It's like I don't want to wake up every morning. I don't want to hang out with the girls. I just wanted to fucking die. I am so fucked up. What's with that nerd that I can't get her off my mind and my heart?

When we're still in elementary school, I was really obsessed with her. Damn, I even begged my mom if I could bring her home. But Mom said no, for she will be mad at me and her parents will also be mad at me.

So, what I did was... I got angry. And from that moment on, I make things that can make her cry. I’m just so stupid way back then. Well, until now, I guess. Definitely.

She's just so irresistible and so freaking cute and she got everything. She's just perfect for me, even though I'm the only one that can see it.

I was playing with my phone when Becca came inside the room.

"Hey, Sam! Feeling ever so gloomy today, every day?" Becca greeted me and took her seat beside me with her usual wide smile.

"Hello, Becca! I'm totally fine," I stated sarcastically and she giggled.

They just keep telling me to talk to her and make friends with her. But I can't. I feel so guilty for treating her badly. And, I just know that she will never talk to me. I'm a totally fucked-up bitch.

"Oh, sure you do. Because ever since you have talked to her. You have never talked to her again." She said in a whisper, but still so fucking loud. This girl is really getting on my nerves.

"I'm totally fine with it, Becs. It's just that I promised that I won't bother her again." I answered while putting my phone inside my purse.

"Oh, come on, Sam. Just say a simple 'Hi' to her. Promise, it will not kill you." She insisted and she roamed her gaze around the room.

Where are the other girls anyway? If Charlie, Morgan, and Cass are here, they will shoo her away.

"Becs, I'm fine-----" I replied but she cut me off by calling the attention of Red. Shit, remind me later to kill this girl.

"Hey, Lawrence!" She called her out. Then, Red turned her head in our direction and she arched an eyebrow like saying "what?"

"Sam here wants to say Hi!" She let out, and with that, my eyes widened in shock and I'm shaking my head vigorously.

I looked at her and we locked our gaze. She smiled, and wow, she's just so effin' gorgeous.

I was lost in words as well as lost in the world. And, I think that I'm blushing like a tomato right now.

Then, she averted her gaze to the newcomers inside the classroom which are my three idiotic friends since Becca the moron is here already.

"Hi, Sam!" The three of them greeted me and went in our direction since they sit behind us.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Wow, Rebecca Clarke, it's a good achievement that you are early today." Charlie let out and patted Becca's head like a dog.

"Haha, thanks, Charlotte's web." She replied and they both laughed. And, I don't know why they laughed. I told you, idiots and morons can get along well together.