Chapter 8 - Stalking

*Samantha's P.O.V.*

---

"Are you sure, Becca, that it's her?" I asked Becca for the third time now.

We have been waiting here for 30 minutes. She said that Red got inside that house and she owned that black motorbike. And, we parked on the opposite side of the road.

We are supposed to be heading to the mall to hang out, but we are here stalking my Red. Yep, mine.

"For the thousandth time, Sam, yes, I'm very ultimately sure. The same face, red hair, posture, it's just that she doesn't wear glasses, and she drove that motorbike." She explained.

"But it's impossible that she won't be wearing her glasses, she wears that all her life, Becs," Morgan argued to her twin.

"Yeah, and driving a motorbike? Nah." Charlie agreed with Morgan.

"Well, there will be a possibility that Claire can drive a motorbike and she could also wear contact lenses." Cass has her point. Thankfully, someone in this group is intelligent.

"That's right, Sis. That's what I'm thinking too." Becca agreed to Cass.

"Are you sure you're thinking, Becca?" Morgan asked her twin. And, here they go again.

"I have brains too, dear twin sister," Becca answered.

"Oh, people said that to see is to believe. Have you seen your brain, Becs? But wait, maybe she got a twin. Just like us, we have the same face." Morgan stated and I don't think that she got a twin because I know her too well since we're young. Red has been the center of my life ever since, and no, she has no twin sister.

"Nope, I'm really sure that it's her. And, we don't have the same face because I'm more beautiful than you." Becca said and flipped her hair to the right side.

"Well, I'm the most beautiful, right Babe?" Morgan asked for help from Cass. Hmm, these girls.

They continued bickering and were cut off when my stomach growled because it's past three already. I haven't eaten lunch because I have to get my clothes at the laundry shop early, and ended up waiting there for an hour.

Charlie looked up to the sky and uttered, "I think it's gonna rain."

And, we all laughed.

"Alright, fine, I'm hungry. I didn't eat lunch and it's almost time for dinner already." I stated.

"Yeah man, I'm hungry too," Becca seconded.

"Hmm, I think we should get something to eat, you know. I can't survive for the next three days without food." I asserted and looked around to see if there's a diner or a fast-food restaurant nearby.

"Alright, I'll go buy some at Shane's Diner, who's with me?" Becca volunteered and asked everyone who would be coming with her. And, since it's my tummy who growled earlier, I should come with her.

I raised my left hand and she said, "Okay. Morgan, you take over the wheels for Sam and I will be going to buy some food."

We went outside the car and headed to the establishment one block from where we parked Becca's car.

"What do you think Claire is doing in that house, Sam?" She asked me as we walk inside the establishment.

It is full of customers and it smells so good here. I can tell that this is newly opened since I didn't notice this for the past months.

"Well, I don't have any idea, Becs," I answered and we gave our order to the counter. Five cheeseburgers, french fries, and iced tea for take-out.

---