Prologue

NOVEMBER
STUDENT NOTICE BOARD:

Attention all! Hope the studies have been going well.
So, the psychology course has been given one
of our exam pracs early and we're looking for
people who'd be willing to...
have a few experiments done on them.
Nothing like putting you
in a cage and injecting you or anything extreme like that.
(that's for the science nerds.)
We're conducting a social experiment so
we're looking for couples.
What we want is to see how
you'd react to certain things, how you'd
overcome obstacles and how long you can continue
without quitting.
This is a funded social experiment so we will be
accommodating each couple with $50 every week.

Criteria:
1. You must be in a relationship that's at least already three months along.

2. No long-distance relationships are applicable.

3. You must be a student here at the university (it's okay if your partner isn't but they must be in this city and willing to travel to the university for daily meetings. - And they have to be over Eighteen like yourself. I know some of you first years are weird and are still dating high schoolers - please don't bring them here.)

4. You must be willing to have certain strains and tolls on your relationship that we will apply. If you think your relationship with this person is strong enough, then this really is the best test for you - especially to see whether or not your partner is as loyal as you think.

5. You must be able to attend each weekly or daily meetings so you need to stay in the city.

5. EVERYBODY is welcome. We don't discriminate here in the psych department.

The couple that does manage to stick around for the longest time - without any evidence of breaking up or having lost any feelings for each other - will win a cash prize of $500.

If you and your partner meet the criteria please meet us in B4 on Monday at 4PM for an interview.