Chapter One: Cookie I Said No Drugs

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"What?"

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

"Excuse me... Are you okay?"

STOP! (Rewind/hammer time/in the name of love/ collaborate and listen)

I bet you are all confused at what's going on. Well so Am I really but I guess explaining the lead up to this point will help you understand a bit better (not by much though).

Cookies PoV

YES! I have a PoV this time! Usually these stories are all third person. Kinda breaking the fourth wall but never mind. Now I'm going to share the story of how that ^ came about. So all this happened about.... a couple of hours ago. Here is my friend and I's story. (Cue dramatic music)

*time skip to 11:00 pm in Cookie's room*

3rd person PoV (sorry Cookie)

"OH MY GOD HE IS SO RUDE!" Cookie screeched holding her heart and looking offended.

"AND HE IS So CUTE OMG!" Skye shouted.

"NO! HE IS 'SWAG'" cookie said doing a ridiculous pose which made both of them burst into laughter.

What were they doing?

Watching monsta X's music video, 'Rush'.

It was cookies favourite group at the moment and Skye was kinda knew to them. She wasn't as obsessed as Cookie but could still name them and a few personality traits.

"I REALLY HATE WONHO WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THAT BODY ROLL THING!" Cookie said with fake tears streaming down her face.

"I DONT KNOW BUT IT WAS FREAKING HOT!" Skye shouted.

That was when cookie brought out her death glare.

"What I thought you liked hyungwon?" Skye said starting to sweat.

"I already told you. Wonho. Hyungwon. I.m. Mine." She said in a deadly tone and Skye could only nod.

"COOKIE!" Skye shouted after a good two minutes of just admiring the video.

"WHAT!?" She shouted back.

"ITS LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING!" (Correction only 11 but cool YEY for exaggeration)

"OH WE SHOULD GET TO BED THEN!" Cookie laughed while they stood up and walked towards the couches they were gonna be sleeping on.

"Cookie,"

"Yeah?"

"Did you turn off that video?"

"I don't think so.." Cookie said sitting up to turn it off. Just then everything went black.

---------------

Cookie and Skye awoke to find themselves on the ground next to a gas station.

"Cookie. Where are we?" Skye questioned as she picked herself up from the ground.

"I have no idea." Cookie said also getting up, except it was more difficult for her as she had a stuffed unicorn in one of her arms.

"Cookie, why do you have your unicorn?" Skye said while eyeing her up and down.

"Well when we went to sleep I had her and now we woke up here I also have her!" Said Cookie speaking like a three year old.

"Whatever. That's not our biggest problem. We have to find out where we are and how to get back!" Skye said looking at the gas station in front of them.

"You know what. This place kinda looks familiar." Cookie said while inspecting a trailer thing just behind the gas station.

"Does it?" Skye said looking around as she had no idea where she was.

"You're lucky we aren't in our pjs." Cookie said now realising that they both went to sleep in joggies, t- shirt and a hoodie and now both somehow have shoes on.

"Oh yeah. I didn't even realise that we weren't." Skye said back.

Suddenly the two girls froze. They heard a engine from a distance. And suddenly they heard a couple of voices yell.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" Screamed one of the voices.

Cookie and Skye looked up just to see that a motorbike carrying about 8 people was heading their way. So they literally jumped out the way.

The Motorbike pulled up next to the trailer and all of them got off. There was 1 girl and 7 guys and it seemed that they were dropping the girl off at the trailer.

"Skye." Cookie said shakily as they watched this scene play out from a distance.

"What?" Answered Skye as she was sensing that this was a familiar scene.

"I think I know why this is familiar." Cookie said now facing her friend.

"Why?" Skye said a little scared of the answer.

"This is the Monsta X video." Cookie said holding her unicorn even tighter.

"Cookie! I told you to not put drugs in our food!" Skye laughing trying to play it off as a joke. But she knew that this was real.