Chapter Two: Little White Lies

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Skye screamed while curling up in a ball in the middle of the road.

"Why is it my fault?" Cookie said now hugging her unicorn with a frown.

"BECAUSE IF YOU NEVER MADE US WATCH THE STUPID VIDEO WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS SITUATION!" She continued to scream as she now began to rock back and forward.

"There could have been worse videos." Cookie said sitting down next to her friend and smiling.

Soon Skye began to smile.

"You're right!" She got back up. Then started to frown.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET BACK IF WE'RE IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION?" She screamed while covering her ears.

"CALM DOWN BRO!" Cookie screamed attempting to calm her down. It didn't work.

"DONT FUCKING CALM DOWN BRO ME!" Skye shouted as she was now having a full on mental breakdown.

"STOP FUCKING SWEARING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Cookie now had enough and stood up glaring. Trust me you don't want Cookie to glare at you. Skye immediately stopped, sighed and sat down on the curb.

"Okay, let's think of this calmly, okay so first, how did we get here." Skye said while massaging her temples.

"No clue." Cookie breathed out while sitting next to her.

They sat in silence for a few minutes until Skye had enough.

"OKAY I TRIED BEING CALM BUT IT DIDNT WORK I CANT JUST SIT HERE PRETENDING TO BE CALM WHEN I DONT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHERE I AM!" Skye said with tears running down her face.

"Wha-"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Skye screamed and pointed to cookie.

"What?" She continued what she was saying before.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Skye said while burning her face in her hands.

"Excuse me.... Are you okay?" A voice said from behind them.

They turned around Cookie's eyes widened in surprise.

It was MONSTA X, with all the shouting they didn't even notice them drop the girl off and walk over to them.

"Shit," cookie whispered under her breath while going to hide behind Skye. She can't look at her biases she'll want to punch them in the face for making her like them so much.

"Ye-yeah we're fine." Skye said sniffling and wiping her tears away.

They didn't look convinced.

"Are you sure, we heard you shouting and it didn't sound like you were fine," Wonho said.

"Yeah." Cookie said while nodding at them.

She just wanted them to leave so she could Fangirl.

"We heard you screaming about something like not knowing where you are, why is that?" Minhyuk asked.

Before Skye could answe cookie leaned in and whispered.

"Skye I'm going to go round the corner and hide in that alley I can't take this I'm going to scream and ruin our identity, don't tell them anything about what really happened cause they won't believe us we'll probably fuck up some weird dimension rules or whatever so make up a story and get me when they're gone."

And so she left round the corner leaving Skye alone.

"Where did she go?" Jooheon asked looking after the girl who was running with her stuffed unicorn.

"To see if she knows where we are," Skye chuckled hoping her lie would work.

"why did she go into an alley then? Never mind just answer the first question why do you not know where you are?" Kihyun said looking at her for an explanation.

"Well you see....we......uh.....ran away from home?" She stuttered, surprisingly they bought it.

"Oh right, why?" Wonho nodded at her.

She froze.

"Emmmm our parents sorta kicked us out?" She said unsure. Once again they bought it.

"Are you trying to find a way back home? Even though they kicked you out?" Kihyun said, they all looked at her curiously.

"Well yeah, I'm sure they never meant it and we're just angry." She said now getting into the lie.

"Right, so where do you live?" Minhyuk asked now joining in. The others haven't said much, they must be shy, Skye thought.

"Well, I don't exactly know." Skye said knowing fully how stupid she sounded.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jooheon asked her in shock.

"Well when we were running away Cookie and I got knocked out and that's how we ended up here." Skye nodded at her own lie.

"Right, okay so that's no help at all." Kihyun sighed when suddenly Wonho thought of something.

"Wait, you don't have any place to stay right?" Wonho asked. And just like that everyone's full attention was on her.

"No, but I mean I guess we'll find something. Just then Shownu added in his part as leader.

"You could stay with us." He said, the others looked at him now.

"I don't think I could," Skye giggled nervously,
Cookie couldn't even handle a 5 second convo with them never mind living with them she would kill her.

"Why not?" Wonho chimed in.

"Well all of you might not be okay with it." Skye said noticing that hyungwon and I.M had yet to say anything at all never mind they were okay with this idea.

"They are we quickly discussed this while you were zoning out just there." Minhyuk smiled.

"But wouldn't it be awkward for two girls living with Seven guys?" She said trying to think of excuses.

"What other option do you have though?" Kihyun had a point.

"I guess it would be okay." She finally gave in, he was right, Cookie would just have to deal with it.

"I'll go and get your friend then." Wonho said leaving.

"NO NOT YOU!" Skye shouted and they all looked at her strange.

She is going to freak if her bias tells her that she's living with them she'll have a better chance with someone else.

"Why?" Wonho asked confused.

"EMMMM, she's scared of you?" Skye made up another lie.

"Is she scared of me?" Minhyuk asked.

Skye shook her head.

"Then I'll go." Minhyuk nodded and went to find the hidden girl.

Skye sighed, how would Cookie react to this, would she hate her, and most of all, how many 'little white' lies has she just told.