Mental confession

Levi's POV

I walk around my house boredly.  I walk into my living room and I look at the fire place shelf.  There are many pictures in gold or silver picture frames.  I walk over to the fire place and look at the pictures, put in order from oldest to newest.  I tear up when I look at the oldest picture in a gold frame,  symbolizing it as my favorite picture.  

"I miss you guys so much."  I mostly blame myself for their death's, I left them alone so I could find the criminal but when I left them he made his move and killed them both.  If I was there I could've saved them, if I hadn't left them behind they would still be here.  But I made that mistake and now I must live with that decision.  I look at the next picture, though it's kind of hard to see it since my tears are blurring my vision.  I wipe the tears away and look at the now clear picture in a silver frame.

  I wipe the tears away and look at the now clear picture in a silver frame

chuckle at the picture, "bushy-brows.  He's so photogenic."  I shudder, "he's so serious though."  It really is a good picture.  We had just finished arresting a man who murdered a woman named nanaba.

I move on to the next picture in another gold picture frame, but it's not my favorite one, and smile slightly, "my whole squad

I move on to the next picture in another gold picture frame, but it's not my favorite one, and smile slightly, "my whole squad."  I frown again, " they're dead because of me. "  I was with them the whole time, I made sure of it.  But I still couldn't save them.  The criminal snuck up behind us and killed them one by one.  Petra died in my arms, a long knife in her back.  If I had just trusted my gut....  No... They're gone and I can't do anything about it.

 They're gone and I can't do anything about it

I look at the second to last picture.  I smile slightly at the picture of the annoying brat known as eren, "he may be loud and annoying, but he's still a good officer."  (To cleanfreak855, this as close to ereri as youre ever going to get in this story XD).  He's the only partner I have that isn't dead... Yet. 

I move on to the last picture in a shiny gold frame

I move on to the last picture in a shiny gold frame.  (Y/N) stands in the New York park, wind blowing through her beautiful (H/L)     (H/C) hair.  Her (E/C) orbs shine in the orange sunlight.  I smile, then my eyes widen, "oh my god... What's happening to me?  I just smiled!"  A voice inside of me answers my confusion with an even more confusing answer.

I love (Y/N), I love her so much...

I smile again and take the picture off of the shelf and stare at her beautiful face for a few more minutes.  I sigh and set the picture back on the shelf and walk to my room.  I lay on my bed and listen to some calming music.

(Y/N)'s POV

I lay in the hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling.  I find myself thinking of levi, every version of him I have ever seen.  Normal levi.  Levi sleeping while looking at papers.  Sad levi.  Even levi with a child he just met.  And then there's the version of him I hoped I'd never experience, horrified levi.  His expression, the emotion in his grey-blue eyes, the tears running down his cheeks.  All of it was heartbreaking.  I don't want to see that part of him ever again.

But, why?  He's so annoying, with that bored expression, the way he talks to people, the way he acts around others.  It's infuriating, but why do I find myself thinking of him non-stop?  Could it be?  Could it be... I'm In love with Levi Ackerman?  I smile and close my eyes, "I'm in love with you, levi."

Hello!!!  It's been a while since I last updated this story, sorry for the long wait.  And I'm sorry for the sad death explanations.
Anyway, see you in the next chapter!!!