Part Five(Short)

A/n:This'll chapter will be pretty short it will just be a little bit more from the last chapter.I will also be making a book of one shots for possible story ideas and such.

Flashback same as last chapter
Y/n POV
I was walking out of school hoping that this day couldn't get anymore eventful,I really didn't enjoy school so I tried to make a non-eventful as possible.As my foot hit the school gate,a light shined from behind....a familiar light.I turned around to see the same girl from earlier today
Y/n:How may I help?
You asked sarcastically you know exactly what she wanted
Satsuki:I said we would to talk did I not?
You then made your way back up to the roof,when you opened the door you that she was sitting in a pretty comfortable chair,seeing that there wasn't two you just leaned up against the wall.
Y/n:So,you wanted to talk to me?
Satsuki:I'll keep this short,i want you to join.
Y/n:What?
Satsuki:I wish to Dominate this school along with many others
A/n:Sorta just spit balling here
She said with the same triumph in here voice that she had earlier.
Satsuki:So,will you join me?
Y/n:.......No.
She looked as if her house had burned down
Y/n:Dominating,Sounds like a lot to do,while I love being on top of the food chain,I also like being lazy and hanging around,based on your demeanor you seem as if that wouldn't slide with you.Plus I already have somethings I'm doing in my life.
She then regained her composure.
Satsuki:If That's is what you wish for than so be it.
Y/n:Um....ok😐" you them walked out leaving her on the roof.For the rest of your junior high school life it was really like anybody else except for Satsuki trying to give so special treatment while you just denied her.She seemed like a bother to be associated with so you just stayed away but during class,you would catch her staring at you for almost all period,you would notice her but you didn't want to give her the satisfaction of looking back at her.That was really your junior high life until the day of your graduation,you came home to see Ryuuko hugging your bleeding our father.This was the worst day of your life.After they took him away you couldn't take it anymore.So While Ryuuko was sleeping you came into her room and kissed her on the forehead,you saw her lightly crying,You felt bad for leaving her,but you just had to go.
You spent the next three years using your skills taking jobs,the only job you wouldn't do was kill.But this life wasn't for you so decided you visit Ryuuko and man up and take care of your sister.But slight problem...you don't have any money.
A/n:This chapter wasn't all it could've been but. I've been conflicted with stories ideas and such so I figured I'll just make a book of one shots.But yea that's it see you later Everyone!