Stars in the sky

One night, Piper couldn't sleep, so she snuck out to the lake. She was admiring the moon's reflection on the water when she heard a voice behind her.

"You couldn't sleep either, huh?"

She turned around, and there stood Percy. He sat down and Piper went back to looking at the sky.

"What's your favorite constellation?" Percy broke the silence.

Piper pondered the question "It's probably a bit cliché, but I like the Big Dipper. It's just so cool to think that someone could play connect the dots with stars, and get something similar to a spoon".

Piper looked to him, waiting for him to answer his own question.

He sighed.
"The Huntress. Remember when we told you about our third quest, and how Zoë, she, well, didn't make it?"

Piper nodded.

"That's her. Artemis made a constellation for her, so she would never be forgotten. I never want to forget her, so my favorite thing to do is look at the stars. But it's kinda hard to do that in the city" He chuckled quietly.

Piper was still silent, trying to process everything.

"We should probably get back before some monster decides they want a midnight snack" Piper said, slowly lifting herself from the ground.

As Piper walked back to her cabin, she heard Percy whisper something.

"Goodbye Zoë. I'm sorry I couldn't save you..."

Percy walked back to his cabin.

Piper looked back to the constellation Percy had pointed out to her, and she could've sworn that the stars in that particular constellation glowed brighter than ever before.
...
Bit long, but I like this one.