Red, White, and Blue

When Percy and Annabeth moved to New Rome, it was hard because they couldn't see the Camp Half-Blood fireworks anymore. So, instead they decided to have a party. They organized a safe fireworks display (Percy made sure that there was plenty of water to put out any fires). And they bought food for a barbeque (or barbecue) in their backyard (they'd bought a house together).

Everyone from both camps was invited. Often CHB campers couldn't make it to New Rome in time, but the Romans really did know how to party.

It was the official Red, White, and Blue BBQ.

They also celebrated other various holidays at parties planned by the two.

But the 4th of July party was by far the best.

......
4th of July special! Sorry if you don't live in the USA and have become sick of Americans talking about the 4th of July. I just thought that since the series takes place in America (most of the time, anyway), it would make sense that many of them would celebrate 4th of July (though there are probably exceptions).

Have a wonderful 4th of July, and if you're Canadian, I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day. Honestly, I just hope your life is as wonderful as you are.

Love,

Elle.

(Sorry it's late. No WiFi yesterday at all).