Epilogue

This is a mature chapter... You have been warned. (I just can not emphasize this enough... It is not just some hints, it is actually mature...). I kind of wanted to keep the best for last. I was mean by having Viktor get hurt and all the other times Heine was in pain... but this was just a bit of a tease. Again sorry for having put everyone through so much feels...

I hope you'll enjoy this last chapter. I had to write this and make sure my parents didn't see it or I'd have a lot to explain hehe ^^"

I also want to apologize for having been inactive for a while but with my granddad in hospital, problems with my parents, personal problems, being tired and school being bleh...

I'm just glad I finally managed to write this and feel good about it.

Love you sweethearts <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 6 months after the 'affair' had been splattered on the front page of the tabloid, followed by the attempted palace coup by the eldest Prince and his right hand. Of the latter fact, the public had gratefully been kept unaware of so as to not taint the royal name even further with yet another scandal. Inside of the palace walls itself, things had calmed down for the most part as well as in the city. For the most part... Heine Wittgenstein still had his duties as a Royal Tutor to attend to and it was still up for debate whether or not the fact that the Princes still behaved in the same fashion as before was a good thing or a bad thing. They could still be quite a handful but their intellectual and emotional level made up for their behavior.

Leonhard had gotten even better at arithmetic and the trick of using Sachertorte still proved to be quite effective with the young Prince. Perhaps at some point, Prince Leonhard wouldn't have to use any of those little tricks to get by, that was what Heine was aiming for. Leonhard's genius didn't lie with theory, it was more emotional and innocent. He could still look at something with the eye of a child and it was that clear point of view that sometimes made it easier for him to solve problems that didn't require language and math but common sense.

Prince Bruno was more rational and relied on his knowledge, on the facts and using his brain rather than instinct. Teaching the third Prince was more of a part time job since he didn't require a lot of help. All he needed was a little polishing up and perhaps some guidance as he could still be rather sensitive and insecure, always having felt the need to compete on so many levels. Where he could be sensitive and insecure, he could also appear cunning and sharp. Sometimes it made Heine wonder whether or not he truly knew the Prince already or if there were more sides to him.

Then there was Prince Kai, the oldest of Heine's students, and the one most suitable for the throne as he was kind and gentle, acting on both an intellectual level and an emotional level, though still needing some help with communication from time to time. For the most part, Heine's work seemed to be done with the second Prince who appeared to be on the right track. Hopefully it would stay that way and he wouldn't get his confidence dented, sending him 10 steps back from where they were now..

The youngest Prince, Licht, had the looks and a whole load of charisma that could make anyone, male and female, swoon and fawn over him. He was easy on the eye and easy to talk with. The knowledge he gained by talking to people, helped him form an image of his country and the adjacent countries. He was smart, clever and had a hint of slyness to him even though he seemed to be more like a playboy that didn't take anything seriously. He was the underdog in a way. Working with Licht was an experience on its own since he did tend to get distracted a lot still. If he would set his mind to something, Heine was sure that the Prince could be just as good as his brothers.