I

A/n: let's just say everyone speaks a universal language in this world as they are going to be in different cultures but need to know the languages... also you're going to have siblings because why not? Sorry if you don't have any in real life 😅😅

"Where am I?"
You ask yourself as you sit up in the king size bed that was covered with grey sheets. You looked at your... massive hands?

"Do you think hyung is awake?" You heard a muffled voice through the door. No. That sounds like... Jungkook. From Bts.  You were a massive fan. You sprang out of bed and ran to the door.

"Jungkook oppa!" You screeched And your voice came out really low... like a mans.

"Uh... hyung? Are you trying to tease me and set the day off to a bad start? You know I hate being called oppa, and by you? Are you feeling ok?" He asked as he noticed your blank expression of confusion. He put his hand to your forehead and you let out a squeek. He looked at you with his brows furrowed. "Maybe you're still half asleep. Go wash yourself up." He said, removing his hand from your forehead as he gave you a look like you had just grown two more arms.

You nodded in a daze as you walked aimlessly. "Where's the bathroom?" You asked with a blush. "Oh dear hyung, are you serious? This is your house..." he rolled his eyes at your genuine look of confusion. Why was he calling you hyung? Something was definitely off. As he lead you to the bathroom, you noticed how tall you felt and how your body didn't feel quite like how it should. He opened the door "the...bathroom." He states slowly and closes the door behind him just as slowly, a look of creeped out confusion etched onto that perfect face of his. He was even more beautiful in real life. As you looked in the mirror, you realised why you felt so uncomfortable in your body.

Because the body you were in wasn't yours.

You were staring at the face of one of the most attractive men in the world .

Kim Taehyung.