III

~Your POV (second person)~
Well, this was going to be interesting... you thought to yourself. If you were Kim Taehyung, then that meant that you must be staying with bts... oh dear... you weren't sure if this was a blessing or a curse. What would you do when you needed the toilet? How long would this last? Why did this happen? You walked out of the bathroom after Cleaning up and you decided to try and take this in your stride... for Kim Taehyung. It didn't help that you were in love with him though. (Celebrity crush)
"Ah, Taehyung! I heard you were not quite yourself this morning huh?" Hoseok's booming voice said as you walked out "yeah sorry... I think I'm ok now... hyung." It felt weird saying that.

"If you say so. Come on, let's go have breakfast." He said simply as he tugged your arm. Wow, Taehyung did everything differently to you. You laughed as Hoseok dragged you down the stairs to where the rest of them were sitting. You decided to just say I small good morning as you didn't want to come off awkward around them, which was hard because... THEY WERE BTS HELLO!!! You ate the breakfast, which was warm unlike your usual cereal you had. Jin looked at you proudly so you assumed he made it. You had heard he was a good cook but damn. "Thank you Jin-hyung." You said with a small smile, wondering why nobody had commented on your behaviour. Was Taehyung usually this quiet off camera?

Namjoon listed the things that you guys had to do that day. You hoped that stamina wasn't a mental thing otherwise you would have a hard time keeping up with the program. The first thing you had to do was record the songs for the comeback. You would be the first fan to hear them... you needed to tell (f/n) (friend name)... But you didn't know how long you would be stuck like this...

Singing wasn't a problem as it was the voice that mattered and the support you have when singing. You had had singing lessons before so it wasn't so worrying. What was was the choreography to the songs though. You tried doing it, thankfully it was the first time all the boys were learning it otherwise you would have accidentally made a fool out of Taehyung. Would you be able to keep up with this? Answer: not long as soon you needed the toilet from drinking so much water while singing and dancing. You excused yourself when you and the guys were given a break, and they thought you were acting weirdly but didn't make a comment and just sat down panting from their practicing. You reached the toilets and decided it would be safer to sit down... How were you going to do this..?

You managed to pee without looking at it... for now...

You came out to see Jimin washing his hands with a shell shocked look on his face. "Jimin op-I mean hyung, are you Ok?" You Asked, forgetting that you were in an idols body. "Y-Yeah I'm fine Tae op-I mean hyung. Taehyung." He coughed out. You didn't know the boys well, only from run episodes and Bangtan bombs, but this didn't seem like Jimin... he also seemed to make the same mistake as you did. Before you questioned it any further, Jimin cleared his throat "shall we head back Taehyung?" He asked almost nervously. "Yeah, But are you sure you're ok? You can always talk to me if you need to, Okay?" You said, feeling like that would be something Taehyung would say as well. You two were similar after all. "I-I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Tae." He said with a smile and a hug that felt familiar..? You headed back together before you dived headfirst into work again. How did these boys cope?