X

~Kim Taehyung POV~
Jimin and I ate lunch together. None of the boys in (Y/n)'s year seemed to question it but her friends gave a few glances. Some decided to hang out with us at lunch when we sat down on the field. "How come you two aren't walking around the campus li you usually do?" Asked one of her friends jokingly but it made a drop of sweat trickle down my forehead. "Um, I was feeling tired... and so was ji-I mean (f/n) so we decided to just sit and enjoy the weather right?" I Asked Jimin nervously and he just nodded quickly. "Anyway, I need the toilet so I'm going to go." I said, only really wanting to see why (y/n)'s smile made her classmates cheeks go rosy red. I felt bitter about that but tried to dismiss the thought.

"I-I'll come with you." Jimin added. I was confused until I remembered the stereotypes in movies; girls never go to the bathroom alone. And the stereotype was confirmed as the friend didn't give us a weird look. "Aren't you coming as well?" I Asked and she shook her head. "No, do I ever?" She said and rolled her eyes but not in a hostile way. "I'm going over to see Paul." She said easily and walked off, leaving us two to look for the toilets.
"I'm guessing Paul is her boyfriend." She Jimin quietly as we walked in sync with our arms linked (we had got used to this by now). "It would make sense, she's pretty" Complimented Jimin politely, being as sweet as usual.

"Yep. Are all of their friends this pretty?" I Asked, thinking of the girls together. I was aloud to think about these things, I am a grown man after all (just not in this body).

"Well, by the way (f/n) gets treated, I would say so. She gets treated as if she's the odd one out, which I don't think is right considering how cute she looks..." Jimin said, and as soon as he realised he was voicing his thoughts out turned beet red and I just laughed. I wondered what (y/n)'s laugh sounded like to other people. Jimin knee excatly what I was thinking as he gave me a look and said "it's her laugh and not yours. You'll love it, if you ever get to hear it." with and giggle and then looked shocked "you'll like hers too" I said with a grin as we skipped to the toilets. Thankfully it was just us two so I could see what her smile finally looked like. I stood infront of the mirror and Jimin gave me a puzzled look.
"I thought you needed the toilet." He said bluntly.
"I do but don't you want to know what their smiles looked like?" I Asked excited And Jimin's eyes widened with smiling excitement.

We stood infront of the mirror for the next five minutes staring at their smiles until our faces hurt. We both thought our girls had beautiful smiles and wondered if we would ever get to see those smiles directed at us; wether that would be a joke we made or a gift we gave, or maybe even a simple compliment.
We both went to the toilet and our virgin minds were embarrassed and shocked yet again, and if showed on our faces. How were our girls surviving? Or were they even in our bodies? Well, we hadn't heard about "the '95 liners going missing" so I figured they were and doing well at pretending to be us. Were they embarrassed as well? Or had they seen it all before? The way they're treated at school makes me think that they would be reacting the same way, which brought a smile to my face as I was washing my hands. I looked up into the mirror and saw her smile again and (f/n)'s As Jimins mind went through the same thought process. I would have to keep smiling to bless everyone else... or should I keep it to myself?