Fluttershy and Smidge

"WOW." Smidge said in her deep voice as she looked around her host's cottage. "THAT'S A LOT OF ANIMALS. DO YOU TAKE CARE OF ALL OF THEM."

Fluttershy nodded. "Yes."

Fluttershy's pet Rabbit, Angel, hopped up to the two ponies. He took one look at Smidge and turned away from the two of them, jealous that his owner made a new friend.

"DOES YOUR RABBIT ALWAYS ACT LIKE THAT?" Smidge asked, looking at Angel.

"Not usually." Fluttershy said as she too turned to look at her pet rabbit. "I think he thinks you're staying here forever." Fluttershy bent down to pet her rabbit. "Angel, this is Smidge, she's not staying here forever."

Upon hearing that, Angel hopped over to Smidge and let her pet him."

There was a knock at the door, Fluttershy trotted over and opened it. On the other side was her friend, Discord.

"Oh, Discord." Fluttershy said as she let him in. "I forgot you were coming over today."

Discord and Fluttershy sat and Fluttershy motioned Smidge over.

"Who's this?" Discord asked.

"Discord, this is Smidge." Fluttershy explained. "She'll be staying with me for a little while."

"HI." Smidge said in her deep voice.

"If she's a girl, why does she have a deep male voice." Discord asked.

Fluttershy shrugged before she turned to look at Smidge.

"I JUST LIKE TO WORK OUT ALLOT AND I THINK I WAS BORN LIKE THIS, BUT I'M NOT SURE."