Meeting Back Up

It had been a few days since the trolls crashed into the throne room of Princess Twilight's castle and became friends with the ponies.

Poppy was introduced to pretty much every resident of Ponyville and surprisingly got on very well with all of them.

Rainbow Dash showed Branch a few very good tricks of her own and took him with her to Wonderbolts practice. He got along very well with them all and he was given an honorary spot on the team.

Twilight and Starlight taught Creek several spells and helped him understand that everypony deserved a second chance once they heard his story.

Rarity had to keep Guy Diamond from knocking over her dresses so she quickly made a new line and called him over to add glitter.

Fluttershy introduced Smidge to her pet rabbit Angel, asked her to sit down and have tea with her and her friend Discord, and was having trouble with one of her heaviest animal friends and was in need of Smidge's help.

Applejack introduced Dj Suki to her grandparents, older brother, and younger sister, and asked her to help with the music for the upcoming Apple Family Reunion, when the day reunion came around, the Apple Family appreciated the music Dj Suki made for them.

Twilight had decided that it was time the ponies and trolls took a little break and meet up at her castle.

Once all her friends arrived, she led them all to her throne room.

"Okay." Twilight asked as she sat on her throne. "Everypony, how did the last few days go?"

"Great." Pinkie Pie cheerfully shouted.

"Pinkie introduced me to everypony in Ponyville. It didn't take me long to get to know the whole town." Poppy continued, nodding her head.

"Okay, that's good to hear." Twilight said, turning to look at Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash, how did it go for you and Branch?"

"It went well." Rainbow Dash replied. "I taught Branch here some really incredible tricks and then was called to the Wonderbolts headquarters for practice so I took Branch with me."

"You took Branch with you to Wonderbolts practice. Was he even allowed to enter."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "They gave him an honorary spot on the team."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Ooh kay then." She turned to Rarity.

"I had to keep Guy Diamond from knocking over my dresses, so I asked him to add glitter to a new line I quickly created."

Twilight nodded. "Fluttershy."

"I introduced Smidge to Angel and Discord and then invited her to sit down and have tea."

"Applejack." Twilight said. "How'd it go for you and Suki."

"Ah introduced her to my Grandparents, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom, and then invited her to the Apple Family Reunion so she could play her music."

"Since when did you have a Grandfather." Her friends asked at the same time.

"Ah found out a few weeks ago." Applejack replied.

Pinkie Pie raised her hoof. "How come I wasn't invited this year, Applejack. I thought we were family."

"We are." Applejack replied. "I thought about inviting you, but I figured you were busy introducing Poppy to the whole town when I thought about it."