38. Meeting the family

Alan's POV

As I drove home I explained to everyone what the plan was for the day. "so we're heading back to my place for now but we have to be in the studio for 1 o'clock until 6 o'clock maybe 7 it depends. Then Robbie, your gonna be dropped off at Gunnar's house while me Dannii and James will go back to mine" I explained.

"What kind of makeup am I to do on the actors??" Dannii asked

"Post apocalyptic, so the music video is going to tell a story. The story is about a solar storm that hits the earth causing all technology to fail. In the music video the walkers are going to be making time capsules for the years after the storm hits. And there's also a bit of a love story in there too." I explained as best I could.

"Wow you've put so much thought into it" James said.

"Well yeah. I like my music videos to tell a story. Not just a cringy predictable video of a club with half naked girls that's borderline porn. That's not me. It's not my style" I said while cringeing slightly. Those types of music videos annoy me.

"That's one of the things I really love about you.... Your different" Dannii said and for some reason it made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"That's kinda what I was going for" I said with a chuckle "I want to be different but I also want unity. There's too much hate in the world, I want to unite all my walkers from all over the world with my music, that's the amazing thing about music. It brings people from all different backgrounds and all different interests together for an escape from the real world" I explained as we neared my house

"That got really deep, Really quick" James said

"That's what she said" Robbie said with a chuckle. I smirked and rolled my eyes at him

"Remind me again who the younger sibling is here??" Dannii said in a slightly confused tone

"I mean...Physically you but mentally me" Robbie said and Dannii chuckled.

I pulled up outside my house and parked my car on the kirb.

Once I knocked off my car I turned in my seat to explain my family a little to them. "ok so... My family.. is a big one I guess, there's 5 of us Hilda my mom, Philip my dad although he'll probably be in work. I have an older sister Camilla and an annoying 16 year old brother Andreas..... We also have a dog named happy"

"He's like the cutest dog ever" Dannii said excitedly.

"That's true" I said with a chuckle before continuing. "my dad's English so you guys will probably talk to him the most. My mom's Norweigian so her accent might be a little difficult to understand...... Although if you guys can understand my accent than you should be fine... Also none of you are allergic to dogs right??"

"Nope" they all said in unison.

"Good. I guess we better head in then" I said as I opened the car door and got out. I then opened the door for Dannii and James before going to the boot to get their bags for them. However I carried Dannii's bag for her.

Once I opened the front door we were greeted by my mom. "Alan, hva tok så lang tid (what took so long) are these your friends for the video??"