45. Warnings

Alan's POV

Robbie lead me outside to the balcony area before turning to me with a serious expression "Soooo... I know I can be an arsehole at times but I actually really like you for Dannii. I mean you clearly care about her and look after her, a blind man could see that you make her extremely happy. So I'm just gonna keep this short ok??" He explained and I nodded my head signaling for him to continue.

"Ok well first of all if I ever have to witness the two of you kissing again I'm gonna vomit all over both of you" he said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I understand that, if I saw my brother or sister kissing someone I'd want to vomit too" I said and he nodded.

"Second of all no being all cringy or touchy feely around me... That'll also make me vomit all over you two" he said and I nodded in agreement.

"Third of all. When we're on tour you two will have separate hotel rooms. If I catch you two sleeping together I will personally kick your arse so hard my foot will come out your mouth" he threatened.

"That's descriptive" I frowned and he glared at me.

"Fourth of all if you ever, EVER hurt her or force her to do anything she's not comfortable with doing I swear I will break every bone in your body" he said with a glare. If someone normally threatened me like this I wouldn't take it and I'd punch them in the face. But considering Dannii's past and especially her past relationship I can understand why Robbie would be this aggressive and protective.

"Robbie I understand your concern but I would never hurt Dannii or force her to do anything she's not comfortable with but if I ever did do any of those things then I would deserve to have every bone in my body broken" I said truthfully. All I ever want to do is protect, love and care for Dannii I would never ever do anything to hurt her.

"I trust you not to do any of those things but there's no harm in warning you of what will happen if you did do any of those things" he said with a smug grin. "Anyway, last of all you better keep looking after, careing for, and making her happy like you've already been doing" he said in a serious tone.

"All I ever want for Dannii is to be happy" I said truthfully. Her happiness means everything to me.

"That's all I want for her too. So if you keep her happy we'll be good friends" he said and I nodded in agreement.

"You don't need to worry about me Robbie. I'm not like her ex I'll never hurt her like he did" I said my anger rising slightly.

"I know your not like him but I just don't want to see Dannii get hurt again.... Physically or mentally" he sighed.

"She won't be hurt again. Trust me" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder.

He turned to me and smiled. "you know she's hard work right??" He said in a more light-hearted tone

"I'm willing to put in that hard work" I said with a chuckle.

"Good" he said with a smile before he shivered

"It's getting cold we should probably get back inside" he said as he turned on his heel to walk inside.

"Well yeah you are in Norway. It's not exactly on the equater now is it??" I said and Robbie chuckled.

"I see you've picked up some of Dannii's sarcasm"