where is he ?

todoroki pov

i may look like im stone cold but the reality is i take every think to hart , i really do . at home i am forced to train and study i hardly have time to sleep and to eat well thats if i get sleep but my dad dosent care just as long as im the best , i have to be the best unless i get threw more training . i have troble moving most days thats why when im in class im silent and compleatly still because im trying to rest befor i have to do my training at ua . if i say i want to stop my dad loses his temper and shouts how i cant stop and what he is doing is for my sake and that i dont know what i want , then tells me to shut up . but i do know i dont want to be worked into exorstion by him . yes i have been abusied for skiping training , and yeah i may have gone on a school trip while he was out of town and i got busted . 

to be honest im a out cast at school i get the best scores and grades but no one talks to me and im fine with that but most of the time people forget im there i can deal with that but its the way they treat people they by they i mean the class members they are dispicable . they treat anyone thats gay with total disrespect i mean horrible jokes bulling and all that shit just because of their sexual prefrence . im sooo glad that i keep myself to myself because im gay like i said sooo glad they dont know . there is this boy in the same year as us in the bottom set he has no quirk but he wants to help people and they tell him to go die every day and beat him up and layble him worthless i cant get involved or i get killed by my father . i honestly feel like crying i dont want to be in teams or work with people like the ones i have in this class there is this one kid who bosts about bulling this kid since he was little this kid is called izuku and he is the quirkless kid who i talked about ealire and baugou bosts about how he got izuku's only friend to comit suicied and how izuku's friend was the daughter of a slut making her a slut and how she shouldnt live . 

and these people want to be hero's they make me sick , i dont even want to be there as it is they beat izuku so bad that he had to be hospitalised four times and those four times i caled or took him to the hospital because no one else would . i amit i care alot about izuku and i feel sorry for him really i do . i also feel guilty because i can never help when i know i can . it eats away at my insides one day i came to school and izuku had a killing intent surounding him . i watched him walk through the gates and he doged all of class one a's attacks and that surprised them he turned and sed he wasent in the mood . then baugou threw a knife at his neck and what surprised me more was when he sed his drunken mother had a better throw than him then it made me think what's going on at his home worry over coming me  . sure to that he was left alone i always thought he wasnt being his ture self and that he was hiding somthing or somethings .

oh how i wish i had the courge to speak to him and find out whats going on with his life and how the fuck he manges to keep himself together but at last i cant i dont know why but i think i might have some form of anxity not sure why but i hate talking to people and well speaking out load i normaly like to be left alone . i have no disier to talk to anyone but izuku and he shall be the first person i talk to by choice anyway after he stuck up for himself i never saw him again where did he go . some say he ran away , some say he changed school and some say he died . i ended up going round every cematary in tokyo looking for a grave but there was no grave for izuku . was he kidnapped or did somthink happen ahhhhhh what the fuck happedned to him and why they hell do i care so much i mean he is cute and all but i've never talked to him or even know anything about him but his name and that he was bullied . ug dont tell me i've fallen in love for him like how  people fall in love  in movies . cheesy and unbelivible 

wow todoroki you have achived an all time low congradulations . 

two years later

i havent herd or seen izuku in two years . not even a rumor to his where abouts . anyway im still ignored acept im now in my third year and that means i go up into the moutins to be trained at a temple that trains the best fighters in the world . its a tradion at ua that when you reach third year you pack your stuff up and go to a training boot camp at the temple for the rest of the year for some reason when all might told us he said these are his exact words " this training will be harder than anythink you have ever expiranced trust me when i did it i bearly made it through the strengh triles and thats with my quirk also when you get there you will be met by the master who just so happens used to be a student here and is the same age as you , its the kid who was badly picked on " of course i knew it was izuku straight away i mean izuku used to talk to all might alot and so i also knew because that describes izuku's disappearance  i gusse i wonder what he looks like .